YUREKA PLUS with Stock Android

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Oct 1, 2015.

1. sobhiksawdagar

sobhiksawdagar

But, ultimately it does the same thing. Intstead of writing commands we can jst simply connect our phone to pc nd apply the operation, but it will fail. I'm not sure about this, I'm jst putting my view. Do let me know, if I am wrong.

2. kuldeepkaran

kuldeepkaran

First Flash cm 12.1, then you can flash twrp. See this video, and download file.

3. Insane6627

Insane6627

@YUForumSupport yu wt are you
    doing ...r u caring about your customers..or not..when will be the update of yureka plus stock lolllipop???

4. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.

5. dishux

dishux

When the update will available I am waiting since 6 month

6. @444

@444

I too face the same issue with my YU5510A with stock android. I am able to detect device with fastboot command , but not in adb. The drivers are perfect and there is no Yellow mark on the device manager listings.I had been using the method discribed in yuplaygod forum and download.youplaygod.com. Looks like YU5510A is not rooted and is not unlockable. I didn't try TWRP method as I fear its warranty would be void then. If any one find a way to install YUOS13.x or Cyanogen/ Lineage OS on YU5510A kitkat version, kindly update.

7. sureshrano123

sureshrano123

Thank you mosam! I committed the said mistake and finally came out of that. Now my yu yureka plus having cyanogen with cmd recovery. i want to install custom rom through twrp recovery. help me out stating the process or give me link. regards!!

8. Ashusharma

Ashusharma

I am having a yureka plus with twrp installed. I tried to install lineage is on yureka plus .it worked fine for few days and now it is not starting. Whenever I try to switch on my phone it never goes far more than yu logo. Idk what has happened I am just able to go to twrp. Please help

9. Pruthvi Krishna

Pruthvi Krishna

Flash COS12.1 zip ☺

Ashusharma likes this.
  10. Ashusharma

Ashusharma

But how actually I am not expert in all these things

11. Pruthvi Krishna

Pruthvi Krishna

Download the cos12.1 file and flash it through twrp recovery

12. ALLO

ALLO Something is happened,everything is better

Hey YU..When you release the OS update for Yureka plus stock Android???? I bought this mobile one year ago..Still there is no update released by you...It still running on old KitKat OS.when ever we are asking for update,you replied the foolish answers like..There is no update related to your device..You will get notification once the update is available..We all are know the update shown by notifications...The OTA updates must be send by you for getting notification on our mobiles..K....Hey YU don't loss your reputation by saying this foolish answers to customers repeatedly...If you have capacity to release OTA,aware about customers we will sell your mobiles in market..Otherwise don't sell your mobiles by making fake promises to customers to improve your business@Rahul Sharma(the founder of YU)@
    @YUForumSupport

Karthikm likes this.
  13. surimalik66

surimalik66

two year goes and kitkat in this mobile very bad yu company doob maro

14. dishux

dishux

I am also waiting...

15. krition

krition YUREKA PLUS Yuser

Bro try this its worked on my yureka plus this method only for p2 or p3 hardware varrient of yureka plus don't try this on p1 varrient

Ajayshankar.bpl likes this.
  16. Ajayshankar.bpl

Ajayshankar.bpl

Hello sir,
    I have yureka plus white (version p2).I have installed twrp latest version but touch does not working on it also some how I have wiped data,cache,dalwik and installed miui 8 version 8.0.2.0 but after rebooting it stuck on yu logo and continue vibrating so please help me with this.
    How to unbrick my soft brick yureka plus and also how to install miui in it please if anyone can help me with this

17. Ajayshankar.bpl

Ajayshankar.bpl

18. mayankyu

mayankyu

Never buy yureka plus I had brought new yureka plus but after one day of use it got hardbrick when contacted service centre they asked me tosubmit it after 7month of wait they told me that they have lost my decice and given me an old yureka .

19. Sudip Sikder

Sudip Sikder

Please provide me Yureka Plus stock android 5.1.1 for P1 version.