Yunicorn has no match.

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

Hah ha redmi beter than yunicorn...ha ha ha ha...what you expect from a phone ... a decency and performance not to be a super computer then why Xiaomi, le, one plus....select our Indian firm manufactured products rather than looking for other cheap stuffs....

Ravindra kasi likes this.
  2. Anubhav Verma

just drop your redmi phones and u will see the performance of your soo called cheap phone soon...if they can not offer phone with good protection then there is nothing good in that company .... drop both yunicorn and xiaomi and then see who is better.....coz if there is nothing good in your best phone with respect to protection then the phone is more creepy shit than challenging yunicorn.....

3. Mridul Kumar

Mridul Kumar

I think you had not used redmi note3 its software and functionality n performance are superb .......first check n then speak about the drop test where it also stands good

4. Siddharth Shivram

Siddharth Shivram Sid YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Software? You mean MIUI? Everyone knows it is crap. The least optimized of all. Please stop defending a Chinese Paperweight. ;)

5. Mridul Kumar

Mridul Kumar

dear i am currently using yureka based on cynogen 12.1 from last 2 years and i know how much problem i had faced during the period support system is very poor of YU it take long time to open and close the phone cheap quality service are being offered by yu to its customers which you will not find in MI

6. Anubhav Verma

Dear rumor..just be noted thta i am using Yureka Plus and it is giving me the far much better performance and its camera is great....with photo and pro photo mode its awesome ...regarding ur cheap Chinese hilarious sucking beast it is just a paper copy of some raw produce in China backing packed with some stupid interface and packed with some god processor indeed but we are not only keen in having that +1 -1 performance orientation here but also to see the powerful stuff in all packed in a one case....however it's now free from CM and pure android experience with 4G VOLTE support with some great battery optimization and with SD 615 OCTA CORE it is real performer..

7. Deepak Priyadarshi

Deepak Priyadarshi GameTech Arena - GTA

Ya yunicorn doest have match.. A 2k16 launched phone still with with android v5.1.1

raki13797 and Rishi4082 like this.
  8. Mridul Kumar

Mridul Kumar

2500 mah battery is worst for phone dear specifications are needed to be pointed while comparing 8 out of 10 customer of yureka / yureka+ are fed up with the patethic service of company services

9. Sarthik

Sarthik

FLUSH Off! Ban me from Forum for using such Words,
    but what the hell is YU doing with its so called Flagship Device,
    No Kernel Source Release;
    No Updates;

Really, YU has fucked up this time

aqi911 and Mridul Kumar like this.
  10. Karthikm

Karthikm

They will provide next year lol

11. Siddharth Shivram

Siddharth Shivram Sid YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Didn't expect next year coming a month early.

12. pushpakb

pushpakb

At least it is bug free and does its work as it is supposed to unlike Yu which can't even make a proper phone
    I am regretting buying one based on good spec that is purely on paper and almost useless in real world usage

Sent from my YU4711 using Tapatalk

Mridul Kumar likes this.
  13. Anubhav Verma

I think you must leave this forum then since all phones are buggy what are u doing here then?? You are also buggy did you analysis yourself....

Sumit Chaudhari and Rishi4082 like this.
  14. Sumit Chaudhari

Sumit Chaudhari

and he is proving..

Anubhav Verma likes this.