YU Developer Program Season-3 With YUREKA-BLACK

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by AudioGod, Jun 6, 2017.

1. m1cha

m1cha Recognized Developer

me too :)

2. kushal shah

kushal shah YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

@YuPlayGod my os is very good all its apps like music and calculator are best yu just need to add a app drawer in app launcher is hope now onwards yu give this os in all phones and make all phones eith qualcom snapdragon chip

3. h2o64

h2o64 Recognized Developer Super Coder YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Hi,
    We are now in September, YU YUREKA BLACK got launched 3 months ago and this developper program is completely stuck.
    • All of us didn't get informations/targets/goals from YU to start a develoment project inside the YU Programm
    • The rare ones who got "contracted" to produce some content didn't get a single justification about how their product or content will be used by YU (commercialy or not) and no clear schedule as been provided either.
    • Moreover, the "chosen" developers (chosen in the chosen group) got completely isolated from the group itself making all progress on the developement part of a private conversation with assigned YU Team member.
    • Unlike what was "advertised" when the concept got announced, YU staff hasn't setup-ed any infrastructures for the chosen developers to work with and none of any internal ressources got shared at any point.
    • This segregation from rest of YU Forum created a true hate against some members from un-chosen users.
    • Some anonymous (but reliable) sources even shared that YU Team assigned member was planning on asking back the providen YU5040 from "unactive" members of the programm.
    Overall, I qualify this programm as a failure and request my "Recognized Developper" tag to be retired. This tag represents an advertising argument for YU and I think that I never signed for being a big sign for YU products (but for developing content in close relationship with the company). I don't even share multiple incidents with YU authorities explaining that this tag was actually forcing us to a censorship on the public scene (that we never signed for).

I've dedicated a physical part of my life to YU and their devices for the past 2 years. It brought me knowledge and friends. Now time as come to make a conclusion when I see that it's taking too much of my personnal life and ressources. YU has a true potential but wisdom ain't for all.

PS: I am expecting answers such as "We were already on it/Everything is ready/We were about to start" but 3 months is just too slow (for an internal process). Besides, if this post appears to someone in the moderation team as absusing forum rules, please notice that it's perfectly inlined with the thread topic as well as global courtesy rules on this forum. Moreover, if you think that I'm "diverting users thinking" by playing some kind of god-game or if you want to write a polite public-PM to show how wrong I talked : I will never see it.

4. Prashant Maheshwari

Prashant Maheshwari YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

It is great to see the dedication towards YUCommunity by you. The Project u bought r no doubt awesomeness...
    Nothing to say much abt you..
    Pro ^

5. Ps rawat

Ps rawat

A heavy heart Fairwell to u...wish u could stay ...
    I bought yu black only because of u and some other good developer.. Fantastic work in last two years...i hope everyone enjoyed it..
    Thanks to u and god bless u ...good wishes for your future....

Rishi4082, Vams, Biddu and 3 others like this.
  6. gaurav nagar

gaurav nagar

Yureka plus (YU5510) me volte updates bhi prepare karwa do company walo se bhai.....!!!!

7. Sayed Reyaz

Sayed Reyaz Keep Trying Until You Fix It !! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

No so many words just few

Thanks a lot and have a great life ahead :)

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

8. vijay127

vijay127

@h2o64
    You are a wonderful developer of our yu devices, and you have a great talent.
    Now hearing that, you are leaving development for our devices, makes many peoples hearts heavy here, as that much love we have for you.
    But we respect your decision as you have your personal life too.
    All the best for your future brother.
    Bye.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

9. Tirth

Tirth

Best Developer ever...!! Pro...

Grt life in future...!!

10. vam'c krishnaa

vam'c krishnaa

Loved your work...
    Gonna miss ur roms & u..
    @h2o64

11. Saggyspidey99

Saggyspidey99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

@h2o64
    Is the best developer for YU (no doubt at all)

Like when no officials were borthered to provide updates, he was concerned about the units.

He unlocked VoLTE feature in most of the YU phones which are now running on Android N (7.1.2)

Like always, the YU promises have proven to be flop (FULLY FLOPPED)

This is not a good reason, just because of some bullshit comments of a bullshit developer, our backbone of YU phones is retiring. :( (Sad to hear that and it's awful)

Now let the development of YU be in Lord's hand.

YU is going to be history. HISTORY!!!
    Soon there will be no traces of YU phones in near future.

And as this developer program should serve better to the YU community and the users, it has been 101% ignored (as always)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  12. preetpatelcm

preetpatelcm YUREKA Yuser

+1

Saggyspidey99 likes this.
  13. preetpatelcm

preetpatelcm YUREKA Yuser

@AudioGod i know u are a good man....but seriously @h2o64 is a nice person also....dont let him go

Ps rawat likes this.
  14. JEEVAMYIL

JEEVAMYIL proud TOMATO user YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

@h2o64 the space left by you ...cannot be filled.....a permanent loss for. Yu community:(

15. zishan786

zishan786 YUREKA PLUS Yuser

Will miss u all the way bro.... Have a great life ahead..

Prashant Maheshwari likes this.
  16. Aamir(yunique)

Aamir(yunique)

We will miss you. Thanks for your 2 years of dedication .
    #byeh2o64

vijay127 likes this.
  17. Just A YUser

Just A YUser YUREKA PLUS Yuser

+1