WARNING (Yureka Plus VoLTE firmware)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Rohit3192

Rohit3192 Volte

@Ayush Tyagi and @YuGod
    We bought Yureka phones because it is customization friendly (read custom roms)
    We request that let this device be customization friendly.
    We dont want VOLTE feature by giving up unlocked bootloader and open source support.

hardik23 likes this.
  2. manis99

manis99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Thanks bro. But one last question will the newer yureka Plus version users will be able to enjoy cm or yu os ever? Because currently we are not able to flash that even via fastboot. Just answer this question bro, cuz then only i will be able to keep the device. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Sm-e700h using Tapatalk

Nidhun Balaji likes this.
  3. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

I have to figure out the unlocking bootloader part.

4. avik331

avik331 YUREKA PLUS Yuser

Why don't you guys try to port the existing VoLTE 5.1.1 ROM for other yureka+ devices and v can increase the partitions to install it and atleast have an option to use it as a VoLTE ROM. By the time this ROM gets stable you people with your big brains n wit can get a patch for further integrate it to other ROMs. Atleast make the things open sourced coz there are plenty of other talented developers who would like to give a helping hand in the process.Correct me if I am wrong...cheers.

5. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Thanks you very much but i don't know nothing how to install Volte rom 5.1.1 & i don;t want to take any risk my fight is against yu team that they give us yu yureka 4g phone name only we can't use 4g fully features like mi & samsung. then what is the meaning of 4g phone. if they will now release ota update for yu yureka AO5510 to enabel volte & other features then i will file a case again yu & cyanogen in consumer court thanks.

ved333 and Maharaj like this.
  6. manis99

manis99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Hope you bring out a solution for us. Or if the bootloader be upgraded/replaced to new version. Only you are our hope right now. Otherwise this device won't be of any use for those who bought it for Roms. If you need any testing I am ready for that.

Btw thanks for reply.

Sent from my Sm-e700h using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    hardik23 likes this.
  7. Ajith Kumar

Ajith Kumar

If it is going to be integrated in YU OS, how will users with Yureka who got with COS ever get the update? Hence I request you to open source it, so that it can be integrated into every ROM by other developers.

@YuGod @Ayush Tyagi

SarvarMohibi likes this.
  8. hardik23

hardik23

I will be very very grateful to you if u can figure out how to unlock bootloader of this new yureka plus as i specifically purchased the device for cyanogen mod and other custom roms.... If i am not able to flash it then this device is useless for me

Thanks in advance :)

9. avik331

All the best but I think its of no use. Rather be of some use in the development of the phone.... There are plenty of people to complain but none to make it better. YU is the only company to give you a phone that has such good development in every field even Android N these days are so stable. What more do u want from 10k. Its not a fortune u spent but people complain like as it was worth their kidney(iPhone n Galaxy users). While you complain this is the only Indian company to give u so much out of so less n give u the freedom to root n do much more without losing your warranty. I personally feel that if YU televentures takes things seriously and brings up a pretty good R&D department, YU can surely be a big player worldwide and surely can compete the likes of OnePlus and various other Flagship Killers. But if you still wish to file a case please go ahead and don't complain here just do it and stop bugging people who are actually sharing the intellectual ideas n perspectives and spending countless hours of their lives for your betterment here.

manojccet1, Daywalker, ALLO and 14 others like this.
  10. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

thanks but mi gives volte & other features 7 thousand & samsung also gives then why not yu the sell yu yureka AO5510 as a 4g phone and still we not use all 4g features why? they cheat with us they have to give us officially solution.

Maharaj likes this.
  11. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

to help karo na bhai

12. Vikas-Yuplus

Vikas-Yuplus YUREKA PLUS Yuser

13. hardik23

hardik23

The time AO5510 was released ... Nobody even knew what volte is... And no co. Could have given a snapdragon 615 8 cores processor 2 years ago when AO5510 launched at 9000... they sold phone without mentioning volte.. So they are not bound to give u volte.. Bt still they are trying for that and for volte u can use jio4g voice... Its the same

14. Sanjeetec

Sanjeetec YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser

Supreme court bhi chala ja ,,,kuch ni hoga.

deepak52567 likes this.
  15. hardik23

hardik23

Lol ... Gud one

16. AMIT PATIL (AMU)

AMIT PATIL (AMU)

jio 3 months ke baad kay karenge volte ka, jaldi release karo varna mat karo

17. yashj9

yashj9

Thank u, but plz try and make it as soon as possible, eagerly waiting since long! :rolleyes:

Sundaram likes this.
  18. avik331

Sorry may be they cheated you , I literally don't share the same feeling. Coz it was not a promised feature yet its in development to be implemented,...infact I feel over given n rejoicing it. Hope someday people like you can get rid of your naïve perspective... Peace out

19. aditya7051

aditya7051 Deadpool YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

When you finally hear official statement from the ever silent developers

so_good.jpg

20. aditya7051

aditya7051 Deadpool YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Calls are free for life. Even after December.

TechnoTrons and Disturbed™ like this.