WARNING (Yureka Plus VoLTE firmware)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Oct 12, 2016.

1. YuGod

YuGod SuperYuser SuperYuser YuBarons YUNICORN Yuser

Hi Guys,

We have got to know that few you got hold of the files from newer YUREKA PLUS which has VoLTE and are trying to flash them on their earlier versions of YUREKA PLUS and are ending up messing the device calibration. So hereby we are warning/requesting all YUREKA/YUREKA PLUS users to do not try to flash any files extracted from the new YUREKA PLUS on your devices, we knew that this thing will happen and thats the only reason for not releasing the software as of now. We are working on to make it available for all but till the time you have to wait.

Regards
    YU Team

2. Poison-Fang

Poison-Fang I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak. YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Finally official word from YU

3. darshan1205

darshan1205 PM me if any help needed! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser Retired Moderator

@Ayush Tyagi then anything for VoLTE for 2yrs old YUREKA users & 1yr old YUREKA PLUS users ?

4. Urvish Oza

Urvish Oza

Finally Official Words Thanx @YU Team

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Akhilrocksu and Babji Kadava like this.
  5. Ajith Kumar

Ajith Kumar

@YuGod We are ready to wait! This official word itself calms us down. Please assure us that this will be available in a month and we will stay relaxed!

6. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

That new firmware was meant for all YUREKA/ YUREKA PLUS devices but while testing we started to face the issues after flashing it on the older devices.
    Software team is also working to get Volte on YU OS as well.

7. JEEVAMYIL

JEEVAMYIL proud TOMATO user YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Finally...we are audible to yugod..appreciate your care for us...but that's not enough

8. darshan1205

darshan1205 PM me if any help needed! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser Retired Moderator

It'll be open source ? & This modem supports VoLTE ?
    _20161012_114619.JPG

nemaprakhar38 likes this.
  9. Amit karne

Amit karne

Yuphoria (cos version)???

Nitin Bhat and Bagesh Nath like this.
  10. MOHAMMAD NAZISH KHAN

MOHAMMAD NAZISH KHAN thenazishkhan YUREKA PLUS Yuser

@Ayush Tyagi @YuGod VoLTE will be available for all existing devices (based on cyanogen os) or just YUOS ? and any ETA ??

11. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Not sure about Cyanogen. If we can make VoLte as a patch then we might.

12. Nitesh Prasad

Nitesh Prasad YUREKA Yuser

Great.
    I also faced the touchscreen calibration issue when I flashed the extracted system files and boot.img on my Yureka.

Hope the official devs will find a fix soon. :)

13. karamnayyarfb

karamnayyarfb

Will new Yureka plus users be able to install custom Roms in future? Will there be any procedure to unlock bootloader? And Are you releasing new Yureka plus' device tree or it would be same?

Sent from my YU5510A using Tapatalk

hardik23 likes this.
  14. Jakwarlord

Jakwarlord

So yu is really working behind the scene on development of volte feature which is glad to knw & I guess mr. Burair was yu:p

bangaresmit and JEEVAMYIL like this.
  15. Rahul Bharucha

Rahul Bharucha YUREKA Yuser

@@Ayush Tyagi @@YuGod PLEASE TELL US CYANOGEN OS CAN GET UPDATED ON MARSHMALLOW OR CAN WE FLASH CYANOGENMOD 13.0 SNAPSHOT FROM THIS LINK ??? " http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=tomato&type=snapshot " PLEASE REPLY..

16. Jakwarlord

Jakwarlord

@Ayush Tyagi thx for the official word nw ppl will calm down &will nt spam abt volte.:p
    Offtopic - tell Mr Rahul sharma to release new budget mobile to beat coolpad note 5 with less price tag with exchange offer for yureka/+ users like me.:cool:

saikumar paide and Ratul Koch like this.
  17. Madhesh Kumar

Madhesh Kumar YUREKA Yuser

That's great to hear.
    Let roll the things smooth.

18. Ayush Tyagi

Divyansh Vaidya, SAIN and SwampFire like this.
  19. Rahul Bharucha

Rahul Bharucha YUREKA Yuser

@Ayush Tyagi @YuGod THEN CAN I GET OFFICIAL COS 13.00???

20. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Dear yu i am not happy with you because yu yureka AO5510 is your first launch device with 4g then why we not use volte feature yu & cyanogen is cheating with us mi has given every phone with lte & volte support also samsung give lte & volte support also the why not yu so i request you that please release soon ota update for yureka AO5510 to enabel volte & lte. if not then i will file a case against in consumer court yu that they give us 4g phone with no usabel 4g why we use jio4voice app what is the benefit of 4g phone its a cheating.@YuGod

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016