Update for YUREKA PLUS (Android)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Mar 22, 2016.

1. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience cause to you, please share contact details and email i'd for further and better assistance.

2878 likes this.
  2. 2878

nee27.nc@gmail.com
    yureka plus
    kitkat 4.4.4

3. shonkiram

shonkiram

I have always jio sim network problem. It has show no service. But other mobile as samsung had good network. I has also updated my phone's software many time. Plz help

Sent from my Micromax E481 using Tapatalk

4. YUForumSupport

Dear Customer,

Please share your contact details for further and better assistance.

Saggyspidey99 likes this.
  5. Saggyspidey99

Saggyspidey99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

@YUForumSupport is your company dead?
    I mean, no update only fake promises.

Only you've given update to Yunicorn. (That too breaks when we reboot)(posted by many Yunicorn users)

And no news about new devices?

Where is Yutopia 2?

You'll have said, when the keynote of Yutopia ws going on, that you're going to launch Yutopia 2, the next year (i.e 2016)

And guys it's okay if you don't provide us with the updates, we know you're not capable.

So atleast hire some Developers, maintainers, pay them a good amount and they'll provide us with proper updates.

(Based in India, why can't we do this?
    Just appoint great developers, and built a new custom ROM. Fully official, where the Yusers can go to the service centre and can have their one-time-update and after that provide OTA updates)

I hope you, understand this.

#I'm Just a fed-up Yuser.

Not only me, almost each and everyone is dying for a official update from YU.

Or else u have no time to get low in the mobile phone market. Dude, oneplus is killing everything, and on top of it, they provide the best UPDATES!!

SO WHY CAN'T YU?

(And u say, once the update is out we'll announce on every YU channel, online. And you'll get a notification for the same)

These lines are being so fake right now!!!

Take this post, seriously!

Ayon and ttatta like this.
  6. Sag's

Sag's

Lol @YUForumSupport can you read post or are this replies are from bots ? Dammm our concern is please pay some shitty attention to your developers to give a ota update ..

7. YUForumSupport

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we'll looking into this concern. We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.

Saggyspidey99 likes this.
  8. YUForumSupport

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.

9. vam'c krishnaa

vam'c krishnaa

10. abish

abish

Same problem here also

nee27 likes this.
  11. THE SHAILKMR

THE SHAILKMR

A Good Company always take a good care of there existing customers .... which helps them to expand there business.....
    But Yu is not even able to give the latest updates to there devices.... Waiting for Marshmallow update but the New devices of other brands are available with latest Android Noughat 7 .... so what we expect from Yu .... I decided not to buy a Yu product ever....

12. raj321

raj321

don;t bother. There won't be any YU product from now on

13. darshan1205

darshan1205 PM me if any help needed! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser Retired Moderator

True lol

14. umesh pilicode

umesh pilicode

received Yureka plus with KitKat only :(

15. surimalik66

surimalik66

All YU yureka plus user to inform sell your kikat devices to a kabari and purchase new device moto g we inform to new update volte not come your YU yureka plus kitkat please coprate us (by :- YU team)

SRG0204 and sandeepbpai like this.
  16. Rinku Bidhan

Rinku Bidhan

YU Yureka plus yu5510a p1 please update stock lollipop with volte rom YU company

17. ALLO

ALLO Something is happened,everything is better

Hey waste fellows of India...when you release the updates for Yureka plus on stock Android.cyanogen is shutdown bcz you don't release updates for your cyanogen based devices.but YU5510A is in stock Android why you release OS updates for this mobile.you worst fellow of India Mr.Rahul Sharma what you doing there man..you cheater!!!!!!are you become mad after shutting of cyanogen????why you announce your new waste mobile YUREKA BLACK in the market unless you don't release updates for your old devices????first you will release the OS updates for YU5510A,then you proceed to launch a new mobile.....do you have commonsense (or) not man????you are the best cheater of India
    @YUForumSupport

18. sai nithish

sai nithish

KitKat in the age of Android o

19. surimalik66

surimalik66

20. arshad_ism

arshad_ism Arshad Ismail YUREKA PLUS Yuser