[Un-Official] AEX v5.7 (8.1.0) with EAS and MiniVelocity [Latest Update #3: 16/08/2018]

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by Shoaib05, Jul 28, 2018.

1. theRaJaK1601

theRaJaK1601 YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

ROM is buttery smooth... I'm in love... Thanks @Shoaib05

Shoaib05 likes this.
  2. Shoaib05

Shoaib05 An expert in anything was once a beginner. Recognized Developer YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Yes, it works automatically.

3. Nik777

Nik777

Hello, here's what happens when you install your firmware on phones with the driver "Synaptics Touch-Screen Driver".
    " crDroid 4.5-touch works. Cameras are working. and the phone hangs when resuming from sleep. mini velocity is put.
    RR 6.1.0-similar. touch is working. Cameras are working. and the phone hangs when resuming from sleep. mini velocity is put.
    lineage 15.1 20180331 - tach does not work, but hangs when resuming from sleep. mini velocity is not put (not loaded phone)
    "

4. Himanshu Sisodiya

Himanshu Sisodiya My life oscillates between android and music! YUPHORIA Yuser

You shouldn't use Mini Velocity on any other ROM...

5. Nik777

Nik777

I misspelled it. In General, if the ROM uses the Minvelocity kernel, then the phone cannot get out of sleep, it is on the device with "Synaptics Touch-Screen Driver". On a device with fts_ts sensor such problems are not seen. If you use the firmware is not on the kernel Minvelocity for example LOS 15.1 from sleep the phone comes out stable but unfortunately there is no driver "Synaptics Touch-Screen Driver". I hope you understand me. Thanks.

6. Subrata2016

Subrata2016

@Shoaib05,Can you add dual apps features in this ROM?? Please add this features..

7. theRaJaK1601

theRaJaK1601 YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Can someone plz tell, why tez isn't running on this build? Cts, basic integrity both passed ij magisk also magisk hide is there, device is showing certified still ???

8. Shoaib05

Shoaib05 An expert in anything was once a beginner. Recognized Developer YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

With newer Security Patches, Google Tez detects the device as unauthorized. In order to solve ths issue, Disable the Telephone Permission of Google Play Services and then re-install Google Tez. After you successfully restore your Account, you can re-enable the Telephone Permission.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Frozen_Lemon and theRaJaK1601 like this.
  9. shirish9901

shirish9901

Guys pls help

Last week i was using yureka black as normal and then suddenly my volte stopped working. Don't know why but all of a sudden this problem came . I was using aex unofficial by shoiab

I tried each and every rom but nothing works till now and i am unable to call anyone or receive call

Will reverting back to stock mm using qfil method help because i have all files required??

Sent from my YU5040 using Tapatalk

10. dev.shinchan

dev.shinchan

give it a try

11. Saurabh Nevase

Saurabh Nevase

I'm already running 7.1.1 on black. Should I flash N-firmware ?

12. dev.shinchan

dev.shinchan

no

13. abirdey201101

abirdey201101

I also had that problem once when I was using Firehound.
    But I flashed Volte enabler zip (U will find that in Magisk under downloads section and then search for volte) and it worked for me after I restarted my device.
    Note- Flash through Magisk dont flash through TWRP and reboot after flashing.

14. shirish9901

shirish9901

Tried this but no success nothing happens good. Anybody with other quick idea

Sent from my Yureka Black using Tapatalk

15. Saurabh Nevase

Saurabh Nevase

Just flashed the rom... Everything works as best as it can be...But the loudspeaker bug( for calls) still exists...Great work dev..!

Shoaib05 likes this.
  16. Himanshu Sisodiya

@Shoaib05 call recording isn't working properly. I hear only my voice, but voice of the person in front is barely heard

17. Shoaib05

Were you talking through headphones? (it may or may not work with it).
    I just checked (without headphones) and the recording was fine. My recording format is set to AAC instead of AMR-WB.

18. Mauryavision

Mauryavision

@Shoaib05 Any Update???

Sent from my Yureka Black using Tapatalk

19. Himanshu Sisodiya

I talked directly on the phone, no accessories!

20. Shoaib05

I'll see to it.

Himanshu Sisodiya likes this.