The YUREKA Moment !!

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Horse

Dark Horse

It works, but they will respond after one Hr like as if they are really gods who are answering..
    About the service, they will replace the device which means..a new device will be received and the old one should be returned without checking the new device..

It's called in home service according to them...

2. mrohit

mrohit

3. DooMLoRD

DooMLoRD Super Coder Super Coder CodeCracker

luvyu, Nishchay Vaid, Panneer and 2 others like this.
  4. Sanjai

Sanjai

Hello Mr. Sharma

I would like to commomerate the efforts you guys have put in to get the best of class product out to Indian market.

Having said that , i would want to highlight that your after sales service especially the toll free number and email support is so classless they do not have courtesy to respond to emails or phone ( have chased them may times still no go ).

I have been having problems with the YU camera . i really do not see your vision of online support coming true. Can you please have someone contact me on 9886406049 before i could get on to FB and Twitter,

Regards
    Sanjai

Dark Horse likes this.
  5. AMIT RAJ YADAV

AMIT RAJ YADAV

Using Yureka mobile experience is superb.I love using this

6. Dark Horse

Dark Horse

You are very much correct.. Of Course, Yu is Micromax's Sister. Same Shit Service. It has Been these many days. Yu is concentrating on selling Handsets but what about the Bugs. Imagine a new mobile not having Basic Functionality. I Really regret for Trusting YU. Micrmax Really sucks..

7. Dark Horse

Dark Horse

I would like to post this on all social Networking sites. This is really getting Very bad. A cheaply priced Handset with lot of issues and saying YU deserve only This for the Price..Crap..

8. Dark Horse

Dark Horse

What to do with the Kernel Bro. When some novice Users are suffering with lots of Bugs. They even don't know what is SDK. Wish Yu is only for Developers.

9. R Sairam

R Sairam YUREKA Yuser

Amazon is way better......
    forgot the BIG BILLION DAY from flipkart<flopkart>???????

RAMPRASAD and Sai Anand like this.
  10. Rajesh Devarajulu

Rajesh Devarajulu

This is the fourth time I didn't get it. Sick of this entire flash sale episodes. I don't think it is worth waiting anymore. Amazon is even sicker. Once it says you are on waitlist, the other moment it says join waitlist. :mad:

11. MKS

MKS

Fault lies with AMAZON. I tried and was on the waiting list with GOOD chance as depicted by AMAZON. But without popping up the purchase window it told me that your time is finished to purchase it as the time window, of three minute (which was allotted to me), is expired. TECHNICLALLY IN-EFFECIENT AMAZON. I think Flipkart technique of selling its product is much better in comparison to amazon. Pathetic AMAZON. TECHNICLALLY IN-EFFECIENT AMAZON.

12. Dark Horse

Dark Horse

Dude, The phone has a lot of issues with Bugs.. The users who already have it are dying to resolve them.. YU are buying YU to suffer. Better to purchase after all the updates are released. Trust me, I am using Yu and YU can't bear the pain with it....

13. MKS

MKS

OH MY GOD. Thanks for the information. But I must say that AMAZON+YUREKA = A DEADLY COMBINATION

14. Rajesh Devarajulu

Rajesh Devarajulu

Agreed. The same thing happened to me in Feb 5th sale. I was added to the waiting list and after 3 minutes it told my time to add the the product to card expired and pushed me out of waiting list. Weird. I don't know where Amazon picks its programmers from. YU should have sold it through Flipkart. It would have been awesome experience for people like us. Now, I'm really fed up. It is so damn disappointing to not get the phone after spending one full week waiting for it and this is my fifth week. :mad:

15. Rajesh Devarajulu

Rajesh Devarajulu

OMG! Thanks for the information. I was planning to buy it and gift it to my wife. She wouldn't have got a better tool to thrash me. :D

PRERIT GHARE and eeeprashanth like this.
  16. Abhishek Dutt

Abhishek Dutt YUREKA Yuser

I was lucky that I pick a phone which makes us to feel god just like company motto. Amazing experience watching for more.

Proud to be a owner of phone

17. Abhishek Dutt

Abhishek Dutt YUREKA Yuser

With all the problems you can accept this phone and the bugs can be solved.

Be YU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.