The YUREKA Moment !!

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul.S

Rahul.S YuEnvoy

Phew!

The last few months have been really crazy and today’s response to YUREKA has been sensational. We received an overwhelming response and I want to thank all of you for making this possible.

About an year back, we envisioned to launch a brand that could help Indian developers and technology enthusiasts work with their devices, the way they wished. With YU, we were able to fulfil that dream.

Since we promised to provide the source code, I am pleased to share that we are giving out full kernel + ROM source via our Github repo. You can visit https://github.com/yuplaygod and fork us. We will be supporting all the developers to create custom ROMs and kernels!

Hope you are as excited as we are and can’t wait for the awesomeness to unfold.

Cheers

Rahul

2. Rahul11killeR

Rahul11killeR

a clever marketing strategy actually......keep the price soo low that you get everyone's attention and then increase it to boost your sale.....and leaving them with no choice.....

3. dip1232003

dip1232003

Booked Mine and will get on Hand soon yeppiii !!!!! :):rolleyes::cool:

4. murali krishna

murali krishna

Hi,

I waited for almost a month n finally got cheated by YU n amazon.

Happy YU.

5. Shailendra Singh Jhala

Shailendra Singh Jhala YUREKA Yuser

Thanks a lot Mr. Rahul....

We all are eagerly waiting for this moment and it was awesome and I am really very luck to grab a device for me.

And one more thank for releasing source code …..

Happy YU…. :)

6. MAHESH B

MAHESH B

100 % Claimed Within 2 Seconds.
    These People are Playing with Peoples Emotions.
    crappy marketing strategy

Supernova9 likes this.
  7. Sid

Sid Epic or Nothing! YUREKA Yuser

Thank YU @Rahul.S We Were Waiting for This for Long Time!

8. Shivam Singh

Shivam Singh

what the hell this sale was..everything just annoying.Watches the launching of YUREKA. Was hoping a gud start from New born Micromax.

Supernova9 likes this.
  9. ankur1059

ankur1059 butimankur

My YUREKA story:
    i got two of my mail id registered for this.
    my friend logged in from Delhi and me from Bareilly. As soon as i refreshed my page at 2:00. the page went blank, and by the time it loaded it was gone.
    now i had nothing in my hands.
    my friend although managed to get me in the waiting list, and as prompted earlier the phone did appeared after 15 minutes to be added into cart. and he did it..(it was done only after 20-25 refreshes)
    but it not done.
    it took him 10 more minutes and 5 re-log-ins to complete the checkout. And to that, they are not delivering it at Bareilly. Instead I'm going to Delhi to take it..

But anyhow. I GOT IT.

Die2mrw007 likes this.
  10. Akshay564

Akshay564

Oh very good

11. leopard72

leopard72

Hell with YU.

You should have chosen flipkart over Amazon. Amazon.in went '503 Service Unavailable' from 1.55 to 3 PM for many of them. go check the forum/amazon page.
    We did not wait for 25 days just to see the site unavailable at D day.

This has not been a fair game for all. We should be given an opportunity to grab leather cover in next sale.

*I would have accepted the loss in race, but cannot accept as the I didn't get the chance to run*

12. Sid

Sid Epic or Nothing! YUREKA Yuser

Bro!Even Flipkart Site Crashed for The First Flash Sale!:eek:YU Don't Own a Website .So YU D:confused:on't Know what Hardwork Goes into When YU Have A Flash Sale of this Scale!;)

Karan Mamaniya and prasath1234 like this.
  13. leopard72

leopard72

Given 25 days, I don't expect this. they have better strategy atleast. On page BUY NOW button and done!

14. Gaurav11

Gaurav11

if possible please keep more number of sets on 22nd sale, and what to say of Amazon they were exceptional in screwing things, hope they learn from there mistakes.

15. bharatwaj vanamamalai

bharatwaj vanamamalai

I don't understand one think .....if u gonna release only 10,000 units y the hell u keep on registering for the flash sale.
    Other competitor should learn from ‪#‎YU‬ how to market products for free using innocent people.
    Still I love this device for the incredible spec and price but I really hate this fucking flash sale system.
    ‪#‎one‬ plus invite system is far good than this fucking flash sale.
    Atleat try to get some more devices on the second sale let some more people can grab #YU atleast that time

prasath1234 likes this.
  16. dhiraj goyal

dhiraj goyal

how do i register on amazon for this phone????

17. dhiraj goyal

dhiraj goyal

how do u register??

18. luvyu

luvyu Avoid ALTERCATION YuBarons YUKnight Keepers YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Really disappointed by amazon and YU. The amazon site crashes just before the sale at around 1:58 or 1:59 p.m and after that amazon page opened up at least after 20 minutes when everything was gone. I didn't even manage to get to waiting list :(. What's the use of a 20 Mbps internet connection for me. Amazon wasted my time and day. I was waiting for my first YU device since launch. Its like loosing a race without even running.

Rahul11killeR and Mr.X like this.
  19. Ghost

Ghost YUREKA Yuser

The Sad part about this all is that soon after the sale ended people started posting ad of the device at 11k to 14k on ebay. Wow so now its a business? buy here sell there?! Again re-register in the next sale and within a flash its 100% claimed and wait for next sale. and then more ebay ads! Really? If next flash sale needs re-register i will surely opt for anything but yureka. Thats simply not done. We have waited alot for the device we deserve justice.

20. prasath1234

prasath1234

That is pain of getting something cheap.You need luck lot of them to get coveted device.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.