The countdown has begun!

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul.S

Rahul.S YuEnvoy

Dear Friends,

While we are gearing up to launch YUphoria, a little blue birdie came to me and said “It’s time now”.

Yes, you guessed it right, I’m finally getting ready to be twitter happy!

I will be active on the Forum and Twitter to seek your feedback, suggestions, cool ideas.. basically anything and everything that keeps you guys awake.

And yes, there will be a YUphoric surprise on Twitter for you all, waiting to be revealed at 4 pm tomorrow (May 7, 2015).

Teaser video 1

Teaser video 2

Hope you guys are enjoying the YUPHORIA teasers, do share your excitement

Cheers

@Rahulsharma

SwampFire, deepak1393, Mr A and 50 others like this.
  2. RajGopi

RajGopi Why so serious. Let's put a smile on that face YUKnight YUREKA Yuser

Waiting for yuphoria

SwampFire, ankit rawat and pkdlca like this.
  3. pissed

pissed

What are the specs? Have you got rid of snapdragon 615? Its a heat magnet for sure.

4. Pranav R

Pranav R YUPHORIA Yuser

Who are the lucky 5 winners?

5. Pratik.P.Patil

Pratik.P.Patil Get Me My Pen! QRS YUREKA Yuser

6. Rahul77

Rahul77 YUREKA Yuser

Hope yuphoria better then yureka :cool: ( less heating, gud battery backup , lag free ) @Rahul.S :)

prashant 1980 and jag86 like this.
  7. Pratik.P.Patil

Pratik.P.Patil Get Me My Pen! QRS YUREKA Yuser

IT MUST BE BETTER THAN YUREKA :cool:.... with 2nd gen 615 XD

@Rahul.S

prasath1234 likes this.
  8. Mak B K

Mak B K

@Rahul.S please solve the bugs in yureka .its been a long time you've launched yureka.It heats a lot ,battery backup is very low,13mp camera produces noisy images,and phone is very slow,and a lot of bugs.I doubt whether I'm using a octa core phone with 2gb ram.Don't fail to keep up your promise.We are eager for your reply

9. Krmgroups

Krmgroups

Yes....

We are always waiting for yuphoria.....

10. Dinish J Prakash

Dinish J Prakash

does it hav quick charge 2.0..?

11. venred

venred Enjoy Life QRS YUREKA Yuser

Good News...
    Yureka beats all competition... Hope Yuphoria beat Yureka :)
    @Rahul.S Any special pricing for those who already own Yureka and want to buy/upgrade to Yuphoria?

12. prasath1234

prasath1234

Hope yuphoria is a great 5inch phone.Not many want phablet.

13. Syedf_Addy

Syedf_Addy Damn Engineer YUREKA Yuser

Waitttttting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonaliawlekar likes this.
  14. PRADYUMNA

PRADYUMNA YUREKA Yuser

please announce the specs as interested buyers are waiting from marc (me :p ) so please release the specs dont tell the price but please the specs are needed even xiaomi's specs are leaked somehow before launch but not yu's . so pleaseee release the specs tomorrow!

prasath1234 likes this.
  15. NEXUSFREAK96

NEXUSFREAK96 #MKBHD_Fan

http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/yus-naming-convention-my_suggestion.12098/

YU devices Naming suggestion

16. Nikhil Madaan

Nikhil Madaan Nikdroid

YOU PEOPLE LAUNCHED YUREKA A DEVICE WHO'S BIGGEST SPEC IS TO HEAT UP EVEN IF YOU PLAY A LIGHT GAME FOR 10 MINUTES OR LESS IT HEATS UPTO 65 DEGREE
    WE HAVE TO THINK TWICE TO PLAY A GAME OR ANY APPLICATION AS THE PHONE MAY HEAT UP WHICH IS VERY ANNOYING
    EVERYTIME ALL THE CORES ARE ONLINE EVEN IF THE CPU LOAD IS JUST 5%
    EVEN THE 6000 BUCKS XIAOMI REDMI 1S WAS BETTER IN PERFORMANCE

FEELING LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY AFTER PURCHASING IT:mad::mad::mad::mad:\

@Rahul.S

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    filbert, Draj, syamsundar and 9 others like this.
  17. Anshul Malviya

Anshul Malviya arc reactor

when will the winners of #yunameit contest be announced ?

18. Chitralekh barve

Chitralekh barve **HumbleFool** YUREKA Yuser

Do something for your flagship phone (yureka) do you want your playgods to be sad and angry on you...?

But we are already offended as YU gave us an iron in 9k which has a capablities of phone ... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused:

19. Die2mrw007

Die2mrw007 Gizmolord.com YUREKA Yuser

@Rahul.S I have a suggestion on the software aspect if YU could listen and implement it if YU find it as a positive idea.

Smartphone users are much concerned about their privacy in various segments of usage and one such highly used function is to lock individual apps with password security apart from the usual lockscreen password security. Majority of the users use app locking application created by third party to use this important feature on their smartphone.

The demerits of the third party app locking app is that it doesnt evoke the password on that same moment when the user clicks on the locked app to access it, but it evokes at a time delay of fraction or to say 1-2 seconds. In this time delay, the user gets a sneak preview of your hidden content which you want the security. Every third party apps have this demerit in them and additionally, majority of app locking apps carry a lot adwares with them making the experience serious bad.

Solution:

We require a native inbuilt app locking facility which could do this task. Native apps will never have the issue of time delay revoke of the app as it is granted all the rights to be responsive enough natively. One such implimentation is by the MIUI team on their MIUI OS in which they provide the locking facility to any individual app with password/pattern lock option natively without the need to install third party apps.

This feature is highly important to majority end users and this feature is either way used at a high volume via third party apps as per reports.

I hope this isnt much of a work to the cyanogen team, and they do respect the up-to-date requirement of the users from time to time. Its the time users are required greater privacy and the need is getting expanded each another day.

Regards,
    Nitesh Kunnath.

20. Diego

Diego

hi Rahul
    I would like to add that, you need to add a quality control process for the software division. The bugs in the OS12 for Yureka is too buggy, as a software quality consultant i can tell you that you need to work on CMMI quality standards.
    I am sure you will look into it and YUREKA will become India's own apple. Good luck and best wishes for next iterations.

thanks
    A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.