[ROM][Yutopia] Temasek CM 13.0 [Apr 8][STABLE][PRE-OPTIMIZED]

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by pranu@cool, Apr 9, 2016.

1. pranu@cool

pranu@cool Recognized Developer Super Coder CodeCracker YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Anyone ready for yutopia nougat??

2. Pranay hotkar

Pranay hotkar YUTOPIA Yuser

Awesome! Yeah bro !

3. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Already excited... Yeahhhh!!!
    :) :) :)

4. Pareenjapuneet

Pareenjapuneet YUTOPIA Yuser

Dude first we need a stable marshmallow..
    Is it completely stable. What about heating issues, doze etc

5. Hatzy

Hatzy

yeah Brodaaaa!!! Waiting For Nougat and make it more smoother and bug fre.....

6. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

It's not booting up, Only Teamsek Animation going on, similar as RR Rom Did, what I am doing wrong Can Any one guide me ..

7. ANDROID MASTER

ANDROID MASTER

how was the camera app does it have more features like slow motion..............or it was a simple one like the old one.................tell me the features of the camera app

8. Hemant shukla

Hemant shukla Hemant

Hey,
    first of all a big thanks for your great work.
    I'm facing some issues with settings. As i finished installing ROM. After first boot im geeting setting stopped working msg.
    Also im not able to setup lock for device.
    I tried with reinstalling ROM 3 times and trying with and without clearing dalvik and cache.
    Is there any other option to fix this issue.
    Im not able to post the screenshot as I'm back on stock ROM.

kamal Halder likes this.
  9. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

One of the most annoying issue is the Security option, it is not at all working Always force closing nor patter pin or fingerprint can be set .

10. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

Finger print is working for you I can't understand how it is as I have tried everything bit without any luck fingerprint is not working every time it is forced closed by the system.

Will I have to revert back to 12.1 and install it or can install it from Any MM ROM like RR 5.7.4 has tried several ROMs today but every ROM has same Problem .

11. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

You are absolutely Right same problem faving.. Unable to use the FM Application as there is no sound in FM and more over security and lock setting are not working neither anyone from the forum is responding to the issue. Every possible ROM tried seems we need to install it from the scratch means firstly we have to install the official lollypop and them has to flash the custom ROM .

12. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

Has anyone facing this problem .. Please help .

Attached Files:

13. Hemant shukla

Hemant shukla Hemant

Hi,
    was facing same problem with this RAM, it may be due to build.
    If you like please try RR Rom, here is the link ~~~ http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads...ectionremix-v5-7-4-24-09-2016-final-mm.37400/

This is the best RAM for YUTOPIA I have tried (only thing i did not like is camera, it doesn't have setting).
    You may face problems while using with TWRP 3.0.0 go for higher.
    One more thing, flash gapps package immediately after flashing ROM (before first reboot).
    It will take some time for loading, around 10-15 mins for first boot.
    If your still stuck on boot logo, force restart your device.
    For force restart hold power button of your device till it vibrates and restarts.

If you still face any problem please contact developer.

kamal Halder likes this.
  14. Kkrishna2593

Kkrishna2593 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Bro tried rom still not booting after 30mins also.... :(

still waiting for update... anyways YU Open OS is working fine overall only issue is camera flash is over burns image :(

Waiting for Stable or nogaut from you Champ

15. kamal Halder

kamal Halder

Thanks bro.. has tried R R Rom, everything is fine even I would like to state that camera too performed well without settings, but the rom has a peculiar problem of going in to Deep sleep where you need to reboot to get it work again and more over the problem when arised will occur once in a day or two but if you keep on using it will happen every now and then after couple of days, it started when I inserted a 2nd SIM before that it was all running smoothly, anyhow I have got rid of that phone and happy after that , one thing for sure and can say that everyone will be that the phone has a beautiful hardware assembly with 2K display and 4GB RAM and 810 as processor was really fantastic hardware and a decent size too not too small nor big like 5.5 " . Shall miss it the phone got failed to make an impression only because of the manufacturer as they never paid enough attention to tweak the software according to the hardware given nor regular updates, this is were our indian companies lack, whereas when we talk about those Chinese companies look they push updates on regular basis getting rid of all those flows in their software and making life easy to use and friendly. Indian companies are like all same once the product got sold made the profit now forget the piece and focus on another ways of making fool peoples and earn more " मतलब निकल गया तो पहचानते नहीं " is the mool mantra of all this companies.