[ROM][Yutopia] Temasek CM 13.0 [Apr 8][STABLE][PRE-OPTIMIZED]

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by pranu@cool, Apr 9, 2016.

1. NCorp.

NCorp. CEO, N-Studios

So guys I have decided to fix my phone using the default official factory images provided in this thread :- http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/official-how-to-flash-factory-images-on-yu-yutopia.32984/

I am a bit confused about the 3 packages provided from the download page :- https://cyngn.com/support/

But it should be this package :- http://builds.cyngn.com/factory/sambar/cm-12.1-YOG4PAS5W0-sambar-signed-fastboot-44d7581426.zip

Because I want to flash it via fastboot, right :confused::confused::confused:

Hopefully, this will fix it, I hope :oops::(:oops:

Currently Downloading The Package.....

2. Aadithya

Aadithya YUTOPIA Yuser

you have the right zip. Flash and post the results.

3. ViCK_117

ViCK_117

The boot animation comes up whenever I try uninstall an app..Security doesn't respond whenever I try to open it..charging time from 30% battery takes almost one and hlaf hours..sometimes the delete key in the keyboard doesn't delete a character..are these expected??

4. NCorp.

NCorp. CEO, N-Studios

Well unfortunately this did not work, The phone has the same old problem again, I tried flashing the factory images for 5 times and still no luck. :(:(:(The phone keeps rebooting itself to charging mode whenever I try to boot it and sometimes, very rarely the phone boots properly only WHEN its connected to a power source. I am fed up with this I have already tried everything on my part and still the phone refuses to boot :(:(:(

@@Ayush Tyagi, @@YUForumSupport, @@YuGod ...... someone pls help me with this :(:(:(

Starting to lose faith in YU :mad::mad::mad:

Will try to upload a video of problem soon :(

5. NCorp.

NCorp. CEO, N-Studios

Video Of Problem :-

6. NCorp.

NCorp. CEO, N-Studios

I have given up and have send a message to YUSupport regarding my problem.
    Hoping for a positive reply :)

7. mrg

mrg YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

I did all those things... wipe data, dalvik, system, cache and internal... install rom from otg... install gapps (arm 64, 6.0, nano)...wipe cache and dalvik...reboot to system... then, after upgrading of android, in settings, whenever i try to set fingerprint, it asks for secondry unlocking method, i select pin, and after typing pin and after confirming it, it says unfortunately settings has been stopped, please try after some time... i tried password to unlock and pattern to unlock... but the results were same... i tryied rr rom (clean flash)... but the result was same...so, i reverted back to cos 12.1(signed zip), all were working fine... i cant understand this problem...can any one help me...please...i am using twrp 3.0.1.0 recovery and dual sims... @pranu@cool, @Darshan1205....

8. pranu@cool

pranu@cool Recognized Developer Super Coder CodeCracker YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Use TWRP 3.0.0.0 instead of 3.0.1.0! It has some issues I guess!
    Wipe Dalvik cache, cache , data, system and again flash the rom!
    It might work! In 3.0.1 wiping of cache partition has few issues! :D

Try and do report!

9. mrg

@pranu@cool, sorry for the delayed report. I was busy in my office. However, i tried your advice. I flashed twrp 3.0.0.0 using flashify and reflashed rr rom. But the same result founded (rom was clean flashed)... after that i have flashed twrp 2.8.7 using yuware and clean flashed the rr rom again... but the results were same... now i am using twrp 2.8.7 with rr rom without fingerprint security... now what to do... please help me @pranu@cool , @darshan1205 ...

10. mrg

@pranu@cool , yesterday I did something... I flashed twrp 3.0.0.0... Then I clean flashed 7th may dated cm13 nightly and opengapps... Security things worked again. I entered two of my finger prints... But only one sim was working. Then I cleanflashed temasek... Now I found a odd thing. Now finger print sensor is working fine, but only one sim is working... So, I cleanflashed cos12 signed zip and found all the things are working fine... What can I do... Please help me...

11. Barathwaj Raghuraman

Barathwaj Raghuraman YUTOPIA Yuser

Is there off screen gestures for camera, music playback and flashlight ????
    Becoz I like those gestures..... And know before flashing

12. Barathwaj Raghuraman

If not .. Will you add the gesture on next build??? Its very much handy. Tat music playback, camera n flashlight

13. yyadav063

yyadav063

One of My Favourite Rom.

14. Barathwaj Raghuraman

Does the phone give good battery life apart from not having doze. Is that OK. How is the battery life? .
    If having any idea compared to RR from.. please share.. I am on RR rom . It's great apart from security setting concerns

15. Barathwaj Raghuraman

I am excited about the next build with doze

16. NCorp.

NCorp. CEO, N-Studios

Is doze implemented yet ?
    Will I gain performance improvements if I use Velocity Kernel

( I got my YUTopia repaired )

17. Aadithya

Aadithya YUTOPIA Yuser

according to the #1 post, doze is implemented.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  18. Kkrishna2593

Kkrishna2593 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

does this rom soft reboots when unistalling app

19. devesh mishra

devesh mishra

You got fingerprint lock I thought fingerprint reader is missingoing in yureka

20. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Any new update ?

Sent from my YU5050

Pranay hotkar likes this.