[ROM][YUTOPIA][6.0.1_r66][OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix v5.7.4 [24/09/2016][FINAL MM]

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by darshan1205, Apr 6, 2016.

1. prsshant verma

prsshant verma

yu team is working on new os , it is also volte , they installed in my phone and volte is enable but still in engineering mode or beta version , just go to service center they will upgrade ur os but in lollipop oke , but i love bliss pop rom because most stable just 2 bug one is video recording and fp scanner

2. Pareenjapuneet

Pareenjapuneet YUTOPIA Yuser

Is VOLTE Working on the engineering version installed on your phone? Because in mine it is not working. Were you able to root your phone after they installed the new OS? Because I am not able to boot in fastboot or recovery mode with any hw key combination

prsshant verma likes this.
  3. prsshant verma

prsshant verma

sir ,volte is in beta version sometimes working and some times it is not, and it is boot in fastboot mode by yu software on pc ,but won't root and wont install TWRP recovery , But by Yu software you can go in Official Recovery Bro , Waiting They Are Already Working On Volte and On New stable Os

4. Pareenjapuneet

Pareenjapuneet YUTOPIA Yuser

Hi Prsshant,
    As you said, "Waiting They Are Already Working On Volte and On New stable Os"
    Do you have any idea on how long will they take fix the OS and forward a new update, because I am losing hope in getting any update from YU ever again. They only rolled out one update for the device back in Jan 2016 and now with this new OS they phone is not as powerful as it is on the specs sheet. Do you know about any person or a repository that can confirm that Micromax or YU is actually working on this device to provide us with a stable release for the phone or is it just an assumption.

Regards,
    Puneet Pareenja

prsshant verma likes this.
  5. prsshant verma

prsshant verma

i can understand , i am also waiting for something new for our 25k beast , but u can check update of this os by wifi only , so just use wifi , because by cell Internet you won't get any update , just check once in week software update in about section in settings , i also develope one rom called x os it is completely boot in yutopia but kernel is little buggy , and i am also busy because development of one rom need good brain and level of understanding and pretty much time , and currently i haven't time to port ,but hopefully i will upload that rom later , bYe guys , and keep in mind if u want to port any rom just take OP 2 rom for port rom oke , and take some advice and notes good luck all

6. Manoj Raina

Manoj Raina

When ur planning to release...bro and also which is that OP2 rom

7. Kkrishna2593

Kkrishna2593 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

@tarun93 you can track progress as he is Micromax & YU Team Guy u can check his OS & repository

8. Siddhant0912

Siddhant0912 YUREKA PLUS Yuser

Name of the os? N can u show proof

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

9. Sai bhagavan

Sai bhagavan YUTOPIA Yuser

hello all,
    I have recently switched to RR 5.7.4 and have noticed a bug in camera. When i switch from camera to video, an error comes saying CAN'T CONNECT TO CAMERA and camera app crashes..have tried a lot of ways available on net but didnt get the issue fixed. I need help.

10. mayur badam

mayur badam YUNICORN Yuser

@YUForum support why can't you encourage developers to make a rom for YUNICORN.
    I want a resurrection rom on YUNICORN

11. Thaskar

Thaskar

I flashed the rom Its not booting...it keeps showing RR bootanimation . I formated data and cache to ext4 wiped everything and still not booting

12. Thaskar

Thaskar

how to flash..im ending up in bootloop

13. darshan1205

darshan1205 PM me if any help needed! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser Retired Moderator

Use F2FS

14. Aadithya

Aadithya YUTOPIA Yuser

still maintaining this rom ?

15. darshan1205

darshan1205 PM me if any help needed! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser Retired Moderator

Can test? Will give some builds to test end of this month

SwampFire likes this.
  16. SwampFire

SwampFire Senior Moderator YuBarons YUKnight Keepers YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Sirr recovery plox XD

17. darshan1205

;_; forget it.. it's mmx

SwampFire likes this.
  18. Aadithya

Aadithya YUTOPIA Yuser

Sure, just tell me when.

19. SwampFire

SwampFire Senior Moderator YuBarons YUKnight Keepers YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Expected answer XD

20. Abhiram Shibu

Abhiram Shibu Keep flashing.... and experimenting YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

I can give you a tester if you want..

Sent from my YU5551 using Tapatalk