Phone? Flagship? Flagship? Phone? Or The Flagship Phone?

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, May 30, 2016.

1. Puja.sara

Puja.sara

Micromax fail to provide good after service to their customer's ...so question arise why we buy Indian company phone or service.. cause those products are made in India and we r indians so we need to pay n buy whatever they provide even that product hazardous or copy or sub stardard product or service etc... Just saying Indian company hurray!! Let's buy everything from that company cause that's a Indian company made in India... right ?? No.. just check at back or inside everything made in China or other country .. Indian company just assemble in India ...cheap parts sell n make profit... N we r just nothing for them(for some companies).. so it's not wrong to buy Chinese phone or other country phone or servicez..etc..

support Indian companies but companies needs to try ..to provide good service n after service...

Amit Kamble likes this.
  2. Prakash Jangir

Prakash Jangir YUREKA Yuser

Better to Exchange your phone online...

3. Neeraj Bhatt

Neeraj Bhatt YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

story of this so called "Flagship" ; The ship has sunk and the flag is floating on water. :(

Amit Kamble likes this.
  4. ALLO

ALLO Something is happened,everything is better

Micromax&YU are bloody fools of india.they are cheaters.they cheat many customers by selling waste&cheap mobiles.they take years of time fir release single os update...worst&useless tech team...shame on yourself chiiiii....shitty brand ever....hey Rahul Sharma go to hell man you waste fellow of India
    @YUForumSupport

Amit Kamble likes this.
  5. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

First tell me why are you on this forum ??? even Xiaomi has same condition....you have to understand the company strategy in brining and working on phones...MMAX/YU manufactures PHONES ON one year average usage PER USER perspective..coz many people changes their handset after a year or within a year..so why UpdATES?? It would be unviable.... No one in market gives the updates except the few but with condition on their top running mobile phones...but later that also has to be stopped....so apply your own mind before you speak shit...After sales also now improving and i have experienced it but to experience after sales you have to buy a phone for that.....YUREKA BLACK WOULD BE FAR GOOD AND WILL BUY IF THE SPECS WOULD BE OK.....

6. Anubhav Verma

YOU ARE GOING IN A WRONG DIRECTION.....

7. Manushankar.P

Manushankar.P YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Yureka Black..... Disappointed...... Ruined all YU fan's expectations.
    It's better to close the YU brand.

8. mk90

mk90

Bro in design department it look better that previous serious n most imp their is 1000 rs different in redmi 4 4gb version n yurekha black 4gb ram version

9. sambhav99

sambhav99

10. YuphoriaTanmaY

YuphoriaTanmaY

Joke of the century :D:D

R_L likes this.
  11. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that currently we do not have any information related to Nougat update.

However we take your feedback and any update in this regard will be notify through OTA update in your device or will be provide with the right sources.

12. gaurav nagar

gaurav nagar

Yureka plus YU5510 ka marshmallow & volte updates de do pahle iska baad me sochna

13. mk90

mk90

Yup

14. Anubhav Verma

And one more thing everyone does copy of each other...Guruji as well (chamch) does copy of Sharma ji and vice versa... so do not teach us what copy is all about it is White label marketing and is permissible at all account...

15. Anubhav Verma

It would be better if you please put your hands raising up and high and then will see what happens...i just do not know what kind of stupid members we have in this YU community and what the hell they are doing here just criticizing .... this phone will take Xiaomi redmi series once in for all RIP.....save them in HELL...

16. Manushankar.P

Manushankar.P YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

What nonsense are you talking?
    Redmi 4 have SD 435, 4000 mAh battery back and ir blaster is also there in same price range.

17. Anubhav Verma

but there is difference of 4 GB RAM VS 3 GB RAM which means better performance than redmi 4 in gaming and all...and the reviews are already posted..the Yureka black has beaten Redmi 4 in all respect what you will do for IR blaster??? tell me such a non-sense feature...we can live without it.... also 3000 mah vs 4000 mah is also nothing a big blast from Xiaomi...so just have a mega chill and hold your applause for redmi 4....

18. Anubhav Verma

and yes one more thing the NM transistors placement in 430 and 435 is same and nothing unique is there except slightly better in connectivity thats why YU has given 4 gb RAM to cover with 435 GIVEN IN REDMI 4 which has almost killed the redmi 4 by 15 or odd seconds in gaming and other performance....Time has come to pack the bags from India please which i am sure your xiaomi will do in next couple of years ... may be we can see Yureka Black Plus in few weeks with some more enhanced features... and will pray GOD to kill this chinese brand...which is fragile as well ... you drop it it will break + comes without head phones etc...such a waste...

19. varun.chauhan.vats

varun.chauhan.vats

I agree with you man except for one thing and i.e. i f they do not want to provide update then they should sell phone with latest Android version. I have 7 months old yureka note and it is still running on Android 5.1. Nowadays even 6k-8k phones are running on Android Nougat. Now you tell me is it wrong to ask for update for Yureka Note?

20. mk90

mk90

When we talk about IR blaster is not working in my brother phone even after my frnd update his redmi note 3 from lollipop to marshmallow it not working