Here is your chance to win an entry ticket to MobileSparks Event in Bengaluru

Discussion in 'Contests and Promotions' started by YuGod, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuGod

YuGod SuperYuser SuperYuser YuBarons YUNICORN Yuser

YU will be there at MobileSparks and we have some passes to giveaway for the event.
    [Result Announced for MobileSparks Event Ticket Giveaway]

MobileSparks are coming up with the fourth edition of Mobile Sparks- YourStory’s annual conference dedicated to mobile startups and developers!

MobileSparks is getting bigger and better.1000+ developers, 500+ startups, and hundreds of mobile ecosystem players will come together. We are giving you guy’s opportunity to experience all of this and attend the MobileSparks 2015 with us on August 7th and 8th in Bengaluru. Yes you heard it correctly…!!! We will be waiting to meet you guys at MobileSparks 2015. You guys will have opportunity to learn and get inspiration from Founders, Vice presidents, CEO’s of some of the best companies when they will share their success mantras’s.

Event Location: Bengaluru

Event Date: August 7th and 8th

Tell us: Why you want to attend MobileSparks and How it will benefit you?

You can write down a small paragraph and show us that you have a spark to attend the event.
    We will be giving away 10 attending passes (one to each winner).

Contest Close Date: Monday Afternoon (03-08-2015)

Result Announcement: Monday Evening (03-08-2015)

Results will be announced tomorrow (04-08-2015). Till then you guys can post your submissions.

Best of Luck!

Infinity, Pratyush, luvyu and 3 others like this.
  2. YuGod

YuGod SuperYuser SuperYuser YuBarons YUNICORN Yuser

*T&C

1. The passes are only for first day i.e. 07-08-2015.

2. One pass will give entry to only one person.

3. The passes are only to attend the event (participation in activities will not be included).

4. Travel and accomadation will have to be taken care off by the individuals. YU Televentures or MobileSparks will not be responsible for any compensation.

5. Passes are non-transferable. Value of each pass is worth 3000 INR.

Infinity, Pratyush, luvyu and 3 others like this.
  3. durgesh

durgesh YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

interested i want to meet all devloper especially DooMLoRD

Rohan Thorat likes this.
  4. Anirudh Singh

Anirudh Singh YUREKA Yuser

Hi.
    I'm neither a developer nor a person with Java skills but yes I'm a tech enthusiast, I love to know about Technology and to what extent it's boundaries can be extended, and I guess that's what Mobile Sparks is about. It's a world of technology where dreams come true... Where people (including me) with a plot in mind come and tries to execute them. Yes ofcourse this meet is lot of importance but not only for sake of improving the technology but also for tag "Made In India".
    We always roll out updates for bug fixes but why not create a OS and apps with bugs condemned? Yes ofcourse there's room for improvement. But only for improvement not a Bug-Fixing updates.
    I would really get to know more about Ideas and thoughts and guidance to work on my ideas too. Thnx.. (good I kept it short )

Ronak Doshi likes this.
  5. Chitralekh barve

Chitralekh barve **HumbleFool** YUREKA Yuser

well i want to be the android developer and i want to open my development studio as my startup and the mobile sparks event will help me to learn more about the programming world and it would be helpful for me gain knowledge from impeccable developers and i will get an opportunity to meet some of the finest developers which would be helpful for me for my startup in future ..their knowledge would mean a lot to me .

6. oabhi00

oabhi00 Abhijith YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

I'm not an expert developer but I have knowledge in those stuffs. I am an expert in flashing roms and reviving bricked phones and I am a tech enthusiast.

I am interested in this and I actually want to come there not for flaunting but to learn something from there.

I am not begging you to give me a ticket but I actually want to come to places like this as I never have.

Thanking you

Abhijith

7. Infinity

Infinity DroidThug™ YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Hi
    I am a tech enthusiast(technically a Geek):confused:. I am new to developing but I have experience on meddling with my phone and stuff. I love startups and would love to meet developers. I want to learn something. I love YU and the moment you guys released Yureka I wanted it. The community and support here is great. And I always wanted to attend an event like this. Also I am so inspired by some startups like YU that I want to start my own company learning their strategies and ideas for success. And I am ready to bunk my school too!:cool:
    Thank You,
    Vishal@YU

P.S: my b'day is on 7th Aug and I will turn 14. Hopefully this would be my Best B'Day gift ever! :):p:eek:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  8. Narender Charan

Narender Charan

i want to attend MobileSparks Event because i want to get inspired from people who started such big startups, i want to know about the problems in the market they faced while starting a business, i want to know what keeps them motivated to design and launch such technological marvels, i wanted to feel the heat in developers heart which keeps them awake whole night and develops software(with the help of caffeine).

9. aashking

aashking Future-Developer QRS YUREKA Yuser

A android geek living in Bangalore!!!

Want to get inspiration from leading business tycoon attending the event and to know their ideas and strategy for their key success!!!

thanks,
    aashking

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  10. logu

logu

I want to see live (gsm product launch)presentation , it will give confident & development for my feature workouts....

11. caballerobhanu

caballerobhanu YUREKA Yuser

Mobilesparks is about future of mobiles, Developers that are making mobiles exciting, New Startups coming up in the industry and Old Well Known Players in the market.

Do i want to be there? Hell Yeah!:D

Inspired by YU and Other startup in & around the world, i want to know how they started and now where they are. Getting to know about Founders, Vice presidents, CEO’s of big companies, that knowledge will really help me.

Do i want to leave this chance? Hell NO! o_O

But i am gonna have to. :(

12. AmitYu

AmitYu YUREKA Yuser

I am interested in this event
    i am not developer ..i am tester but i am always eager to do new experiment with phone flash rom, updations everthing so just give me chance to go there and join this mobile spark event to listen and get some inspiration from mobile's veteran.

13. Amrit Gupta

Amrit Gupta The Celtic Warrior !! YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Hi,

I am very exited & interested about this event. I am always a geeky guy, always in search of new gizmo/Gadget. I am a developer too but not that big kind. By hearing about this contest i am very happy, & this is best event i ever heard in which importance is given to our youth without which the mobile ecosystem can't be built. More than 1000+ developers, 500+ startups & 100+ mobile ecosystem players. This i think will be a heaven for a geeky guy like me.
    I think i have that spark to join this awesome event. This will be the inspiring event for me.
    Thanks YU to run contest like this which motivates the youth of our country. :)

14. lokesh.Vj

lokesh.Vj

I'm a great Fan of YU and I'm trying to learn by develop for YU but attending this MobileSparks will make a way for my aim to become a developer

15. kavirock005

kavirock005 YUPHORIA Yuser

I am a student of BCA in Surat Gujarat.
    I am very interested in Development and IT related event
    I want to be a developer like a @DooMLoRD and @Nikhil_Vazirani in future.
    This Event will help me in future and for study.
    I will get more knowledge about new technology to select a right way for future that which line i have to select.
    so this is why i want to attend this event.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  16. caballerobhanu

caballerobhanu YUREKA Yuser

pay my trip & next year another start-up will be there because of Yu :cool:

AmitYu likes this.
  17. Infinity

Infinity DroidThug™ YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Hi there.
    Results please?
    Its evening so...
    results please.

caballerobhanu and AmitYu like this.
  18. Pratyush

Pratyush Good ! YUREKA Yuser

Cause . . . I wanna Play God!

19. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

AmitYu, Pratyush, luvyu and 1 other person like this.
  20. aashking

aashking Future-Developer QRS YUREKA Yuser

awesome!!! Thanks :)

schubeir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.