[Guide] Restoring /Flashing Stock Firmware On YUREKA BLACK

Discussion in 'Guides & [How-To]' started by AudioGod, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MKR

MKR Yureka Black YUser

Isn't there any other link for the firmware?
    The above website (Mega) forces me to create an account and otherwise shows "limit exhausted".
    Please share any other link for the firmware...

2. Saggyspidey99

Saggyspidey99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Xbq8EA5SQqSDcxdmwzaDd4dVE

Stock Firmware MM Gdrive link.

(I'm providing this link, because many people don't prefer the Megalink download)
    and we even have the Official OTA of N rolled out so most of them out there will need the STOCK MM fastboot images :)

Edit - Important Note -- don't flash this on stock N it'll result in splash screen loop.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  3. Hrithik20020

Hrithik20020

Someone help me, how to revert back with MM I m at Nouget

4. Subrata2016

Subrata2016

@AudioGod , please a provide a fastboot zip file with fix problem.. please

5. satannitr

satannitr

can you post a link for stock N firmware for qfil?

6. Saggyspidey99

Maybe @AudioGod wont post it ever.

U have another workaround.
    Find a thread in 'how to' section.
    To downgrade to stock MM or flash stock N

Frozen_Lemon likes this.
  7. ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

I tried the above method and soft bricked my phone.Now the phone restarts continously please help me to solve this issue and downgrade to MArshmellow

8. Saggyspidey99

If you're able to reboot to fastboot.
    Flash the latest recovery by Pranay.

And then use the tutorial of Frozen Lemon (available in the forums) to downgrade to stock MM.

U need to flash the stock MM firmware files. And after that stock MM TWRP backup. (everything which is needed is available on that thread)

(If u don't wanna encrypt your data, flash system boot patcher via TWRP, before booting stock MM and after flashing stock MM)

Rajjaiswal131 and Frozen_Lemon like this.
  9. vsrmadiraju

vsrmadiraju

The links given are not working, will you please update the links???

10. Slimshady

Slimshady

No matter and whatever i do i cant install drivers on my laptop for my model and i think that the custom recovery is gone as well help guys

11. ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

Im sorry but the phone got stuck on EDL mode and the rom is now not being flashed.... HARDBRICKED my device.. is there any solution now.. by the way here is the error im getting while i try to flash the rom

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\YU5040_SW_V17_HW_V1.1_05092017\system_33.img
    PROGRAM: Send raw data fail code 11
    PROGRAM: Send raw data fail
    Failed to write C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\YU5040_SW_V17_HW_V1.1_05092017\system_33.img to the device
    Download Fail:System.Exception: Failed to Upload the emmc images to the phone using Firehose.

at QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_UploadEmmcImages_FireHose(String rawprogramfile1, String patchfile1, String rawprogramfile2, String patchfile2, String rawprogramfile3, String patchfile3, String rawprogramfile4, String patchfile4, String rawprogramfile5, String patchfile5, String rawprogramfile6, String patchfile6, String rawprogramfile7, String patchfile7, String rawprogramfile8, String patchfile8, String rawprogramfile9, String patchfile9, String rawprogramfile10, String patchfile10, Single& imageSizeInMB, Single& throughput, Int32 NumberOfFiles)

at QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.FireHoseDownloadImage(Boolean bResetPhone, List`1 rawprogramFilesList, List`1 patchFilesList, Single& fImageSizeInMB, Single& fThroughput)
    Download Fail:FireHose Fail FireHose Fail
    Finish Download