[Firmware]Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Build for YUREKA BLACK

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by AudioGod, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnab Bhaumik

Arnab Bhaumik YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

@AudioGod When will the stable version of nougat be released?

2. theRaJaK1601

theRaJaK1601 YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

fingerprint sensor isn't working after flashing this beta... may be bcoz of goodix_fp!! And play services framework used to FC after every while!! do fix this in next build @AudioGod

3. theRaJaK1601

there's also no sound... speakers not supposed to be working and location stays always on even if we turn off this

4. Kangka_D

Kangka_D Yureka Black YUser

I've Already mentioned those issues to @AudioGod , as per their statement the Listed firmware is in Beta Stage and MMX team in working on it.
    Apparently for MIUI Beta roms, the builds are pretty stable, and MMX should at least get the bugs fixed and make it open for public Beta testing and also I will call the listed Firmware is an Alpha build not Beta Build.

Saggyspidey99 and theRaJaK1601 like this.
  5. Pranay Narang

Pranay Narang ANDROID GEEK Recognized Developer QRS YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator Yureka Black YUser

Stop tagging Audiogod in every post you make,he is reading all your messages.
    Cheers!

6. Kangka_D

Yeh bro, we hope so... consider the "tagging" as double check!!!

Cheers buddy!!

7. theRaJaK1601

@AudioGod u know what's the default password to decrypt data on Black!! Fed up of wiping it again & again... o_O

8. Kangka_D

Vams likes this.
  9. theRaJaK1601

10. Frozen_Lemon

Frozen_Lemon On to 13 :p ;) YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Nope it'll be fine.

11. anil128

anil128 YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Release YU os nougat or this build port for Yureka/Yureka plus??

12. Vams

Vams YuBarons YuBarons YUKnight Keepers YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

If you need port roms... Then Why don't you try any custom N roms

Sent from my YU5040 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  13. shivkumarkumawat

shivkumarkumawat Yureka Black YUser

Please share video of updating on YouTube

Vis106 and theRaJaK1601 like this.
  14. shivkumarkumawat

shivkumarkumawat Yureka Black YUser

Please provide original rom

15. Kangka_D

Xiaomi ( Miui Global, China) , Oneplus ( Oxygen OS, Hygroden OS) also have their Beta Rom releases and they very consistent, their Beta ROMs are close / next to Stable with minor or no bugs and even if they do, its fixed in few days ( next Update) and do not give excuses for it being Beta ROM, Even if they miss updates, they inform that in advance with a valid reason, their Developers work hard to get ROMs as close as stable for the users, that's why they are liked the most.

Talking about about YU , they release a Beta ROM filled with Bugs once and forget about it, their Beta ROM is so buggy it's feels like the ROMs have not been even tested before they are released, they called a Alpha Build their Beta ROM. If buys are reported they ignore it by saying it is in Beta Stage and Beta has Bugs .Users scream for updates and Bug fixed but never listen all they do is set back and relax and get paid by the Company.

I literally downgraded from Redmi Note 3 and bought Yureka Black and also Switched from Redmi 3s Prime to get another Yureka Black, just from the fact that it's and Company of my Country and I must support , I never cared about the hype about it being copied ( the OEM/ ODM stuff) all I wanted was a good experience. I stood up for the device and recommended it to every device. But Yu is proving me wrong here. If this goes on the People will never Chose Yu over its other Chinese rivals.

Its the time of " O" and Yu is giving us "M" and a Buggy "N" for use. Also, Yu is not releasing the "N" sources. Man why !!!! what is stopping you.. what it more important than your loyal customers.. We all stood up for you while others didn't. Don't be so ungrateful.

16. Neeraj Bhatt

Neeraj Bhatt YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Your concerns are well reasoned but a bit preachy.
    First of all there have been bugs in many flagship phones. Just go to miui or 1+ forums and see.
    Second there is no such thing as half baked rom. It is an attempt by developers to help u guys.
    And last but not the least my yureka black will be delivered on Wednesday. :D

17. Kangka_D

First of all .. like i already mentioned I had Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 3s prime, So, guess what i've been there ( the forums).

Well bugs are there in Samsung, Apple too.. but they get fixed don't they? and You didn't read what I wrote thoroughly, did you?

bangaresmit, Vis106, Nitin#55 and 3 others like this.
  18. Ben Johnson

Ben Johnson YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

I've been using the yureka black matte version since yesterday afternoon.
    I'm on stock marshmallow ROM.
    Everything works well. Good performance and battery life.

Few issues with software and some requests:

- The fingerprint sensor is unreliable. I set it up many times. Made contact with all areas of my thumb. But still it's consistent and a bit slow at times.
    - The other issue is back camera. The devs have to fine tune the camera app. Even third party camera apps give better results.
    - The "My launcher app" is a fail. Stock Android experience would be more appreciated.
    - The system update app is a joke. One may go as far as to say humiliation.
    - Also please try to add offline gestures like yureka and fingerprint navigation like in zuk.

Most users would prefer stock noughat experience with least bloatware.
    And the development team should atleast announce estimated release dates for stable noughat. If not the date just set a deadline...like, by this date the update will be ready. That will be reassuring. Don't give us excuses like last time by saying devs are working hard. You will get notification. And such bs. If u are honestly working on it I guess it would take nothing more than 2 months.
    Considering that this device and chipset is already in market for almost a year. So I guess all the necessary codes, commits and sources are already there. It's just a matter of refinement and polishing.

Frozen_Lemon, Vams, Nitin#55 and 2 others like this.
  19. Hrithik20020

Hrithik20020

How to change themes in Yureka black

20. Neeraj Bhatt

Neeraj Bhatt YUREKA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

dude i replied to the other guys post as it was more of a sermon. Your post was facts and nothing to reply there.And my response was a generic one and not harsh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.