[Firmware]Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Build for YUREKA BLACK

Discussion in 'ROMs' started by AudioGod, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kangka_D

Kangka_D Yureka Black YUser

Dear @AudioGod also post the build number and kernel version of the firmware from the screenshots as by the screenshots one can see there is settings for navigation bar, but in the build provided under the download link there is no settings for the same.
    Or anyone using the build under the link confirm if it has settings for the Nav bar also if it can take gapps properly.

Would also like to mention that pico / micro gapps works good apparently. But shows error message while launching few gapps ( downloaded from store including gmail) a simple tap to "OK" resolves the matter though.

Again whether the link for the stable Marshmallow official firmware could be provided herewith so that people having issues with this build can revert back to stable one. Hope this wouldn't be an issue.

I am asking too much because I chose/ downgraded to Yureka Black over my Redmi Note 3 and I always stood up against the Yu Haters who got all hyped up for it was a clone, including few youtubers ( wont name them)

So my queries need to be answered.

Saggyspidey99 likes this.
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod I Believe In War Not In Morality YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons YUKnight Recognized Developer Super Coder CodeCracker Chief Curator Maestro YU Developer

Enable System UI Tuner you will get nav bar options. please ignore version numbers because screen shots are taken from my R&D build.

I will make arrange to release Stock 6.0 Build in some days...

Thank you for feedback

3. Kangka_D

Got the nav bar option.
    Waiting for the stock 6.0 and stable 7.1.2 as well.
    Thank you so much.

Saggyspidey99 and JEEVAMYIL like this.
  4. h2o64

h2o64 Recognized Developer Super Coder YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

And goodix support is gone ?

5. pranu@cool

pranu@cool Recognized Developer Super Coder CodeCracker YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

Sadly, only me and @Aniruddh Chandratre have goodix :/

sid2603 likes this.
  6. Kangka_D

@AudioGod thanks for releasing the beta.
    I've been using this since the day I got this i.e on 8th June 2017. While using this I have been and I am facing many problems, considering it is in Beta Stage I can't complain much though, can I ?

Anyway l guess like myself many users might have flashed this beta and might the facing the issues too.

Request @AudioGod to take the following issues under consideration and improve the Beta a little bit .

1. Firmware can't handle Gapps above pick. When flashed above pico the play services gets FC along with all the other Google Apps , thing is this firmware don't support the Chrome Webview or Google web view implementation and only supports the default Android Web view. Which the is root of Google apps FC when Gapps above pico is flashed.

Some Google apps still has issue even if nano or pico is flashed .

2) Rooting this device makes it go haywire , device freezes, screen flickering .
    Have to flash firmware again to solve it.

3) LED notification doesn't works properly. Well it gives the red blink on charge though, but for the rest Notification it doesn't even blink ( might be something in settings that I can't find out)

4) Well just booting the twrp won't flash the Gapps like it's mentioned in the OP, you have flash it in recovery partition. Just saying though.

I really appreciate the hard work of @AudioGod that you came up with Nougat for Us .. But It's just a request , if these issues can be fixed so that people can use it with ease .
    Also request @AudioGod to release the Stock Marshmallow Firmware , so that people facing issues with Beta and get back to Stable Marshmallow.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Saggyspidey99, Vams and Nitin#55 like this.
  7. Mahendra G l

Mahendra G l Yureka Black YUser

guys will OTA will be pushed or need to flash manually???

8. harishh

harishh

Need to flash manually for sure

9. rajk1317

rajk1317 Yureka Black YUser

Fingerprint Sensor not working in this rom, any solution ? I have goodix sensor maybe

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  10. Kangka_D

Its appears you a different fingerprint Sensor ( Goodix) , There is Nothing that can be done now if you stay in @AudioGod 's Beta 7.1.2. But you can wait on @AudioGod to release the Stock Stable 6.0.1 Firmware ( which I am tired asking)or.... or you can Flash @h2o64 Lineage OS 13 which will Solve your issue untill the forum is showered with other builds/ ROMs ( stable & Working) by @h2o64 and other efficient developers ( respect).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  11. rajk1317

I
    Yeah BTW I am trying to replace the device so that I can make make backup of rom.

12. Kangka_D

Apparently this method seems to be a little tricky which this device, if you are doing it with twrp. I would suggest not to replace and wait up for Good Roms

13. ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

ABHISHEKMURUMKAR

Finally understood the problem. THE location of internal storage is not seen in twrp recovery,that's why i was getting error in the last step.
    Please some one help me to solve this problem

14. Saggyspidey99

Saggyspidey99 YUREKA PLUS Yuser Yureka Black YUser

U need to decrypt your phone to access storage from TWRP.
    @h2o64 please guide us how to do that :)

15. rajk1317

Go to twrp>wipe>format data>type yes and reboot into twrp again (don't reboot it to system otherwise first boot will encrypted device again).on second boot twrp automatically mount data partition now install latest super su zip it will patch your boot partition for decryption. Now rebbot to system and enjoy.

16. h2o64

h2o64 Recognized Developer Super Coder YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer YUREKA Yuser Retired Moderator

If decryption could be achieved with default password it wouldn't be safe.
    You have no choice but formatting data and removing encryption (there are some encryption disabler flash zips on forums)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Frozen_Lemon and Nitin#55 like this.
  17. Mahendra G l

Mahendra G l Yureka Black YUser

We have a need to get OTA update soon
    @audio god

18. Vishnu Hari Kumar A.M

Vishnu Hari Kumar A.M QRS QRS YUREKA Yuser

Nope. As log as there's no hardware or physical damage.

19. Vishnu Hari Kumar A.M

Nope this won't work. The SoC is different everything else is too. FYI, don't try that.

20. Vishnu Hari Kumar A.M

Can someone share the MD5 for the firmware zip?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.