Feedback on YUNICORN OTA update

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Jun 27, 2016.

1. GITA RANI

GITA RANI

Can I update for mm via micromax care

2. pavan"

pavan"

I didn't got the update notification still to update my mobile to marshmallow I am using yunicorn mobile

3. ramzi

ramzi

Few days back tere was update l to m
    Bt nt itz showibg
    No new update
    I want to update to mashmellow
    Yu yunicorn

4. Manish D Kachhy

Manish D Kachhy

Hi,

I have a Yu Yunicorn handset which has been recently updated to Android 6.0 (Kernel version 3.18.22) on 21 Nov 2016.

I find, much to my dismay, that it does not contain a solution to the VoLTE issue for this flagship handset.

When I tried to study the phone details, I found that even though the toggle for "VoLTE Provisioned Flag" is showing as turned ON, but that toggle is defunct, i.e, it does not turn ON or OFF the VoLTE Provision Flag. (Refer screen shot attached here). I suppose, it means that while the scope to provide VoLTE exists, but due to some reason, I don't know what, YU does not seem to want or is not in a position to provide VoLTE on this so-called "flagship" product, Yunicorn.

Kindly resolve earliest for the benefit of all YU Yunicorn users. It would be a great favour. Thanks !

Rgds,
    Manish

Screenshot_20161128-130712.png Screenshot_20161128-130652.png

5. Manish D Kachhy

Manish D Kachhy

6. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Manish,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yunicorn device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available.

Siddharth Shivram likes this.
  7. YUForumSupport

Dear Manish,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yunicorn device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available.

Siddharth Shivram likes this.
  8. Pranshu Ranakoti

Pranshu Ranakoti !11UM!N47! Guy

i have a rooted yunicorn and am not able to see the mm update can someone send me a link for the mm rom so that i can flash it?

9. Pruthvi Krishna

Pruthvi Krishna

10. Pruthvi Krishna

Pruthvi Krishna

11. Anmol x2 C

Anmol x2 C

Yu + USER
    We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.[/QUOTE]
    Drar Yu forum
    I would like to inform you that only giving Quotes to almost all the customers is like FOOLING all of us .
    As you shity dam are unable to provide any official Support of OS.
    But your forum helps a lot to us as the developers are giving updates on weekly basis .
    I had flashed that Volte modem available in forum , And Enjoying
    The MoST from Volte . Dont Care what You say the So Called #YUPLAYGOD , TAG@YUPLAYGOD.

But prease dont reply me that "we will notify you once update is available "
    A
    @YUForumSupport

12. YUForumSupport

Dear Pruthvi,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available.

13. YUForumSupport

Dear Pruthvi,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available.

14. YUForumSupport

Drar Yu forum
    I would like to inform you that only giving Quotes to almost all the customers is like FOOLING all of us .
    As you shity dam are unable to provide any official Support of OS.
    But your forum helps a lot to us as the developers are giving updates on weekly basis .
    I had flashed that Volte modem available in forum , And Enjoying
    The MoST from Volte . Dont Care what You say the So Called #YUPLAYGOD , TAG@YUPLAYGOD.

But prease dont reply me that "we will notify you once update is available "
    A
    @YUForumSupport[/QUOTE]
    Dear Anmol,

We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.

15. pavan"

pavan"

Still the update has not reached so many yunicorn mobiles send the update once again so that every mobile can be updated I am waiting

16. Robiul Islam

Robiul Islam YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

17. M@D M@X

M@D M@X

I did not get my update! No update appearing!

18. turramvishnu

turramvishnu

i update my yunicorn mobile L to M
    wifi not working please fix this update immedialy,,,otherwise degrade this update...ok

19. Manish D Kachhy

Manish D Kachhy

Dear @YUForumSupport

It's been over two months since I first sent you a request to expedite VoLTE support for YU Yunicorn (refer my email of 04 Oct 2016).

And it has also been two months since you replied for the first time that your team is working on it.

Do you have such an inefficient technical team which cannot figure a way out to provide VoLTE update for your flagship phone ?...

Tell them to drown in the nearest stream of water out of shame... and your management can follow !

This is utterly tardy and "couldn't care less" attitude...! Tell your tech team to pull up their socks or else, walk-out - make way for a better team...

Manish

20. YUForumSupport

Dear Manish,

We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.