[Contest] YU Design Challenge - Sneak Peak to all the Final Entries; your opinion counts!

Discussion in 'Contests and Promotions' started by YuGod, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saarthak Rai

Saarthak Rai Techielicious

These are the original preview of the icons i showed in my Design MeYU UX. I had originaly made them for one of my android concept Unitus OS (Attachment included) but after some time used them on my designs for Yucreateit because i don't had enough time to make more icons cuz i was suffering from fever. The preview of icons is attached with this post and the source psd file is pm to @sufoalmighty and @DooMLoRD pls check my source then decide that i had used some one others icons. Honestly i took some inspiration from a cm theme called Flux but only for icons. And i didnt copy any of the icons from any icon pack...

CircLat Promo (Preview).png 001_Design_Unitus.png

How much time do you guys need to rply? See my PM for the source file sir, then decide whether i copied or not. You guys first should ask someone before blaming them just because some content is quite same as some other's work! :mad::mad::mad::cool:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    Rudraksh Tripathi likes this.
  2. Saarthak Rai

Mind your Language Mr. So called Professional @indian954 i did that because if they are saying that i used some one others work in my design without telling me or just informing me. And if they are saying that my icons are quite same as an icon pack then i saw your design with quite same someone others icon too. I have no offensive thoughts against you its because your design also contains some one others same looking graphic. If they removed my entry then why should'nt i also report. And one more thing if you are a honest graphic designer then you had also didsame just like me if ur in my place. I worked so hard for my design nd they said i copied. U r a graphic designer nd u can understand that if someone calls uh copied then it is the most heart broken thing any body had said.

I liked ur design too but personally i like mine design over yours..
    Listen @DooMLoRD and @sufoalmighty do check your inbox for my icons original promo in psd file and then decide... i maked them not copied... :mad::mad:

3. Rudraksh Tripathi

Rudraksh Tripathi YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

YU don't know how to hold contests which are fair. Some entries don't have even the toggles/controls and some don't have the Quick Access Controls!. My entry was complete from a-z but I don't know why they have not listed mine! Curse YU :mad:

Saarthak Rai likes this.
  4. Saarthak Rai

Seriously broda! M agree with uh !!

5. Rudraksh Tripathi

Hey, Your designs are Awesome!, I also checked your page! I am also a designer and a VFX maker (but not professionally). I wanted to learn the long shadow design, but was suck in the length and the finishing of the design! Can you help me? :rolleyes:

6. Saarthak Rai

Its easy broda. Search on google about long shadow action for photoshop. Download it, install then use in ur designs!

7. indian954

indian954

Hey man, rather than cursing them, you could've pointed out which those entries were. Maybe then you could've stood a chance if those entries were removed.

8. Saarthak Rai

Broda, its been over 24 hrs they didnt even checked there inbox and this thread. YU seriously doesnt knw hw to hold contests!

9. Rudraksh Tripathi

I've already reported them and also gave them the link from where they have copied designs, but they didn't remove those entries!

10. Rudraksh Tripathi

I am just 15 yrs, and I took part in the contest. But I don't know why my entry wasn't selected! This was my entry--http://i.imgur.com/eFRSnIY.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.