[Contest] YU Design Challenge - Sneak Peak to all the Final Entries; your opinion counts!

Discussion in 'Contests and Promotions' started by YuGod, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DooMLoRD

DooMLoRD Super Coder Super Coder CodeCracker

luvyu likes this.
  2. Saarthak Rai

Saarthak Rai Techielicious

3. Saarthak Rai

@DooMLoRD Just because of similar looking icons, yu didnt listed my entry in consolation prize? Thats pretty unfair. and what about the other ui components? Do they are copied too? :frown: i made those icons because everyone loves circular flat style icons and now m facing this! I searched on net people says they like flat style circular icons so i made them. And look at the icons again there are different in colors, and subtle shadow..

PLEASE DONT DO THIS SIR, I HAD WAITED FOR MORE THAN 5 YRS IN SEARCH OF THIS TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY AND NOW YU GUYS ARE STEALING IT FROM ME... FOR OTHER PEOPLES THIS IS JUST A CONTEST BUT FOR ITS MY BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY! I HAD NOT ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY SINCE I SAW MY DESIGN ON THE VOTING PAGE, I HARD WORKED ON GETTING AND BEGGED FOR VOTES AND NOW YU R SAYING I COPIED!

4. DooMLoRD

DooMLoRD Super Coder Super Coder CodeCracker

Hi buddy,

I understand the hard work you put in and really appreciate it... Dont worry this is not the only contest that we ran.... We will be having bigger and better contests, with higher stakes!

There will be numerous contests which we will be starting shortly where you can participate and win big!!!

luvyu likes this.
  5. Sufi

Sufi Seek respect, not attention. YuBarons

6. Saarthak Rai

My entry is not in cosolation prize but it in top 9? So my entry is in voting phase?

7. nagarjuna993

nagarjuna993

How can you call those entries unique, i mean you have selected 3 entries with just different colors and every part of the design is same, you can select 1 entry for the prize, but not all three (Not fare in terms of creativity and unique design).

Balpreet235 likes this.
  8. Amarjit Singh

Amarjit Singh Valar Morghulis YUREKA Yuser

provide them with details above what you says so that they can clarify about it.

Sent from 3rd Rock from the Sun

9. nagarjuna993

nagarjuna993

I have already posted the details on the first page, please look

10. Amarjit Singh

indeed what you say is true.

Sent from 3rd Rock from the Sun

11. Somesh Thakur

Somesh Thakur Recognized Developer Recognized Developer YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Best of luck for all the guys who had worked hard for our YU!
    And made the contest success :D

12. Swapnil Jadhav

Swapnil Jadhav Happiness Is Infectious, Keep Spreading It YUREKA Yuser

Sufi likes this.
  13. Swapnil Jadhav

14. Atul

Atul

Hi,
    I have sampled and remastered all of the ringtones I submitted from several sources. I apologize if the mistake is mine. Can I please get a link to the original track?

15. indian954

indian954

Hello Mr. @Saarthak Rai
    Could you please mind your own business and stop crying about my purple bliss entry. It has been quite a time I've been listening to to your shit but its high time now. I made the entry myself from scratch, at least i didn't copy the god damn icons like you did! First learn boy! then speak. Any one can copy elements from unknown sources and claim them to be theirs. Easy and simple but that doesn't make them a 'Graphics Designer', you scammer. And yes i chose OPO because yuphoria and OPO share the same god damn cm theme engine. I would request you to kindly refrain from speaking any shit against my entry until you have proper facts about it. And @DooMLoRD , i would kindly request you to ban this person from the forums as he's been speaking against my entry without any reason and it has been quite a time now.

16. Swapnil Jadhav

That's my complete name there...:D:D:D

17. mnkgyl

mnkgyl Handy Manny YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

You missed it. Your name and your entry's name were exchanged. Doomlord saw my post before u and corrected it.

Swapnil Jadhav likes this.
  18. Atul

Atul

@DooMLoRD
    In the ringtones section, there two entries by Hardik Sikenis.

ENTRY NAME: Metal
    SUBMITTED BY: Hardik Sikenis
    LINK: http://www.jotform.com/uploads/yuplaygod/51113406881449/305614057694414799/Metal.mp3

ENTRY NAME: Wave
    SUBMITTED BY: Hardik Sikenis
    LINK: http://www.jotform.com/uploads/yuplaygod/51113406881449/305613640694236646/Ringtone.mp3

Several things are wrong with them.
    1. They are the exact same ringtone, the only difference is that one is shorter than the other.
    2. Both are much smaller in duration (14 seconds and 32 seconds) than the prescribed 45-60 seconds limit.
    3. Listen to the song "here i stand" by shawn martin. Both ringtones are simply a cropped version of this song.
    http://www.worldmusicservice.com/song-here_i_stand-4891-shawn_martin.htm

I hope they are replaced by other worthy entries.

Sufi likes this.
  19. Atul

Atul

Ayush Tyagi, Sufi and Amarjit Singh like this.
  20. Amarjit Singh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.