Complete ‪#‎FutureMeetsPast‬ situations and win big.

Discussion in 'Contests and Promotions' started by YuGod, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jibin2706

jibin2706 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

If Hover Board was there in the past, BHAGAT SINGH could’ve made the best use of it. He could have made India independent nation way before than 1947 as he could have escaped from the hands of Britishers and kicked their asses. #‎FutureMeetsPast‬

2. N'ayam Amarsh'e

N'ayam Amarsh'e YUREKA Yuser

If there was Hoverboard in past, Columbus would've never lost his way to India! America wouldn't have been found and the SuperPower would've been of Indians'... !

#FutureMeetsPast

3. BlackPearl

BlackPearl YUREKA Yuser

Mother Teresa could have used the hoverboard to go to the rest of the parts of the world ao that she can help in abolishing poverty and faminity. #FutureMeetsPast @YuPlayGod

4. Bashshar

Bashshar YUREKA Yuser

New
    If Newton had a hover board, he could have also discovered how to counter gravity !!!

5. jibin2706

jibin2706 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

I had posted it on other contest don't copy!!!

6. Pratyush

Pratyush Good ! YUREKA Yuser

@YuGod Prithviraj Chauhan , so he could defend the invasions.

7. Anurag_Singh

Anurag_Singh YUPHORIA Yuser

8. lllAtullll

lllAtullll

@YuPlayGod
    Vivekananda ji was a spiritual figure. He is best remembered for visiting the inaugural Parliament of World Religions. Vivekananda spoke eloquently about the underlying unity of religions and appealed to bring people together.. if you look deeply into his life you'll know that the reason that this great human died at such a young age was because he lived far from his mother land at his later years. I think he could have lived longer and spread more peace and enlighten the world if he had a hover board.

Peace is the greatest thing the humans could get, it unites us ALL. :)
    #FutureMeetsPast

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  9. praveen@

praveen@

10. Hayan Lateef

Hayan Lateef YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

11. Mayur Ramtekkar

Mayur Ramtekkar

If It was in the era of RANI LAXMI BAI, then She'll prefer hover board, instead of that HORSE...

12. Pranav R

Pranav R YUPHORIA Yuser

I would say that a hover board should be given to any person in the past who would have utilised it proper. I mean that it should be given to a person who wanted to discover the world. It should be given to a person who want to give important medicines to other people. It should be given to a person who was an informer so that he could save lives of many people and soldiers.

Romit Agarwal likes this.
  13. Vishal_Dixit

Vishal_Dixit

it will keep british busy playing SUBWAY SURFER in their street instead of using there evil head planning capturing INDIA...

14. viraj saavn

viraj saavn YUREKA Yuser

@YuPlayGod If lord RAMA had hoverboard then NAL NEEL haven't need to make stone bridge over sea to reach srilanka.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  15. Saurav

Saurav YUREKA Yuser

Bro edit your post. Luv and Kush was Ram's son. It was actually NAL and Neel who helped to make a stone bridge.

viraj saavn likes this.
  16. Romit Agarwal

Romit Agarwal YUREKA Yuser

I think if there a stuff or gadget like hoverboard in the past then everyone would hav been used it and the wars between the natoins or between the king would hav been fought in air instead on ground n air attacks n all thing wud hav happened... Ntng much would hav been changed except our history book would hav become a book like one of the star wars movie type n a boring subject wud hav become the most intresting one....;);)
    #‎FutureMeetsPast‬

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  17. viraj saavn

viraj saavn YUREKA Yuser

Saurav likes this.
  18. anshsinghhert

anshsinghhert YUPHORIA Yuser

Jab Vasudev shri Krishna ko jail se Yasoda ke yaha le ja rahe the to raste me yamuna nadi thi use paar karne ke liye WO iska prayog karte aur aram se Nand aur Yasoda ke ghar Bhagwan Krishna ko pahucha dete. images.jpg

19. Prithwish 9062

Prithwish 9062 YUREKA Yuser

If AvimanYu had the hover board he could escape from chakraviYu easily. And the course of Mahabharata would had been changed for ever.
    # FutureMeetsPast

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.