Back to YU

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, May 4, 2016.

1. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available. And as the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.

2. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

again same answer i will keep questioning when i will get volte update marshmallow update for my yureka AO5510 i know yu are working i will get notification once the update is available anything else. its going to be around year or so for not getting any update for my yureka AO5510 @YUForumSupport
    tag @YUForumSupport

3. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available. And as the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS. Also we are providing you the information and instruction related to Marshmallow update, so we request you to kindly check you email id.

4. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

My Yureka plus has come with VOLTE support..

5. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

again same answer i will keep questioning when i will get volte update marshmallow update for my yureka AO5510 i know yu are working i will get notification once the update is available anything else. its going to be around year or so for not getting any update for my yureka AO5510 @YUForumSupport
    tag @YUForumSupport

6. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available. And as the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.

7. Prakash Jangir

Prakash Jangir YUREKA Yuser

Android Nougat update aa Gya aur Yureka wale abhi tak MarshMallow ka wait kar rhe hai...TUm se Nhi ho PaayeGa...

RKC likes this.
  8. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Android Nougat update is release & still you are saying we are working we are working on marshmallow my foot don't make us foll release volte update for yureka AO5510
    @YUForumSupport
    @@YUForumSupport

9. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

10. Prakash Jangir

Android Nougat update released & still you are saying we are working we are working on marshmallow., Don't make us fool plz release volte update for yureka AO5510
    @YUForumSupport

11. vam'c krishnaa

vam'c krishnaa

When did nougat released... ?

12. Prakash Jangir

Not For YU Devices

13. YUForumSupport

Dear Prakash,

As per your concern, the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.

14. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Android Nougat update released & still you are saying we are working we are working on marshmallow., Don't make us fool plz release volte update for yureka AO5510
    @YUForumSupport

15. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

As per your concern, the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.

16. Prakash Jangir

how update manually.

17. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Android Nougat update released & still you are saying we are working we are working on marshmallow., Don't make us fool plz release volte update for yureka AO5510 we want ota update so please release it now its to long since you are making fool all yureka users.
    @YUForumSupport

18. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,