Back to YU

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, May 4, 2016.

1. Ambady Anand S

Ambady Anand S

I don't have my phone with me now, sent for touch replacement. Will check as soon as I get it back. By the way did you try Marshmallow on Yunicorn? Can you please upload a screenshot? Also what all are the bugs, if any?

2. Stef

Stef YUPHORIA Yuser

YU can give updates.
    However you can't really get custom ROMs easily as sources for that rarely get released by mediatek.

3. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

It does not make any sense....Mediatek corresponds to software update...what the helll

4. Stef

Stef YUPHORIA Yuser

Have you seen any custom roms for yunicorn yet??
    I'm working on developing ROMs myself.
    Most mediatek devices struggle to get custom roms due to sources not being readily available.

5. Anubhav Verma

Yes I hear most but its not the case with all....although the promises were made to bring that version available on time however when you built or derive ROMs it's time consuming however still it does not evident on applying similar development delays in all...you can also experience this problem with snapdragon SOC devices as well again not all but on some.....but if we adapt to universally generalize, i do not agree....

6. Anubhav Verma

Another thing a custom ROM replaces your device's Android operating system, however and normally stored in read-only memory with a new version of the Android operating system. Custom ROMs are different from acquiring root access may be thats why in MTEK we delays in providing updates but see yureka plus which i have it updates good and in one of my phone with MTEK processor it also does great when i last updated that...

7. Anubhav Verma

I think YU is closing operations that's why they are silent for more than 7 months...what are you doing ?? old devices -- no updates..new???

8. Aj_$tyle$

Aj_$tyle$

When nougat update is coming to Yureka?

9. Aj_$tyle$

Aj_$tyle$

When nougat for Yureka?

10. karanamb

karanamb Think best and do Best

When will launched full feature its own rom by yu

11. RKC

RKC YUREKA Yuser

@Rahul.S

Hi,

Its been over 9 months and we have not heard any thing from you.
    Has our beloved YU lost its way and going to fade in oblivion ??!!

Why there is no new device.
    Even YU's parent MMX has also not launched any significant device during these 9 month.

LOST ??!!

Sai bhagavan likes this.
  12. Sai bhagavan

Sai bhagavan YUTOPIA Yuser

I think they are re structuring their brands...

Sent from my YU5050 using Tapatalk

RKC likes this.
  13. RKC

RKC YUREKA Yuser

I can't believe.
    Lost the SHEEN :(

14. Sai bhagavan

Sai bhagavan YUTOPIA Yuser

Sometimes I feel like they are going to die like HCL....don't want another Indian brand die like that....

Sent from my YU5050 using Tapatalk

RKC likes this.
  15. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Rahul ji before release yureka AO5510 you told us that yureka will receive every month updates for upto 2 year but we didn't received volte & lte update since last 9 months or so what is this & your are now forcing to launch new device. This kind of service i will never buy yu products in future. or release volte update for yureka AO5510. every time your team saaid we are working working what is this its going to be around 9 month & still you are working or failed to release volte update for yureka AO5510
    @Rahul.S
    tag @YUForumSupport
    @YUForumSupport

16. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available.

17. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Even I also request you that please release volte update again same answer i will keep questioning when i will get volte update marshmallow update for my yureka AO5510 i know yu are working i will get notification once the update is available anything else. its going to be around year or so for not getting any update for my yureka AO5510
    @Rahul.S
    tag @YUForumSupport
    @YUForumSupport

18. Himanshu Sisodiya

Himanshu Sisodiya My life oscillates between android and music! YUPHORIA Yuser

Who is @Rahul.S ?? I think so he left the company since 20th May 2016.

Regarding Update, it's never coming... they are going to dissolve soon, that's what we can expect from YU

RKC likes this.
  19. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available. And as the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.

20. YUForumSupport

Dear Brijendra,

We would request you to wait for VOLTE update in your Yureka device as our team is working for the same and you will get notification from the right resource once the update is available. And as the manual Marshmallow update has been rolled out for Yureka and Yureka plus with Cyanogen based OS, after the update your device OS will be changed in to Android OS.