Announcing source code for YUPHORIA

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by Rahul.S, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul.S

Rahul.S YuEnvoy

Dear Friends,

Hope you are all having a good time.

It’s inspiring to see the number of ROMs that have come out on Yureka. Many experienced developers have created features on top of stock kernel.

We are extremely excited to see the ecosystem evolve in such a short time. There are over 50 different ROMs and 14 Kernels available which support YUREKA. While I would like to thank each and every one of you for doing this excellent contribution, I am personally very happy to see SaberMod Builds, Sonic Open Kang Project, BlissPop and AOSP project.

Though I am not able to reach out to you individually but we are listening to you.
    Open source has changed the world and it’s difficult to imagine the world without the numerous open contributions. So keep contributing!

We are thrilled to announce that we are rolling out the full Source (including kernel) out for everyone. We are very excited to see what you build with it next. Here are the links

Keep Inspiring
    Rahul

2. Aman4899

Aman4899 YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Its inspiring for us too, that you release source code so fast. So that we can work on development part. Thank YU:)

sivak and sethu raman like this.
  3. TheStrix

TheStrix Parth Bhatia YUPHORIA Yuser YU Developer

And the game starts! ;)

sethu raman and luvyu like this.
  4. jadega

jadega QRS QRS YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Since source code of YUPHORIA is available, a flood of roms and kernel's will hit this device soon :)

5. Brijendra Singh Nathawat

Brijendra Singh Nathawat

I Got Both Phone Now when Officially Release Lollipop 5.1.1 Everyone One Is Waiting....I an Fully satisfied

Arpan Bag likes this.
  6. Tech N You (Ya Man)

Tech N You (Ya Man)

Thank you sir!

7. Rudraksh Tripathi

Rudraksh Tripathi YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

@Rahul.S Sir, I am a big fan of YU, and also I watched the whole live launch event of Yuphoria and decided to buy it immediately, but I was disappointed by issues reported by people on this forum. I wanted to gift Yuphoria to my mother, but cancelled it due to these issues. Sir, please fix them soon.

Jeenal Chawla likes this.
  8. hemant jain

hemant jain

Good!!!! Thank YU.

9. srinandjai

srinandjai Bliss Team Member QRS YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

BRACE YOURSELEVS

Rain of ROM's incoming :3

G.B. likes this.
  10. khaleel200020

khaleel200020

Hello sir my phone is not too stable after updating can u please give a flash files of latest version total flash files with instructions plzz sir it will be help full for all of us

11. anujsharma9196

anujsharma9196 The Born Engineer.. .(^_^) YUPHORIA Yuser

@Rudraksh Tripathi , u most dont care of user's review from any source. Two of my friends already having Yureka and I have got mine YUPhoria from first flash sale. Its awesome phone and working perfectly.

Also, please don't expect iphone for ₹6999/- like other users.

I persolay have ordered almost ~10 YUrekas for my college mates.

12. pkdlca

pkdlca !! You are no God, Just a Man!! YUREKA Yuser

Resurrection Remix

TheStrix likes this.
  13. Ashutosh005

Ashutosh005

I lost my Yuphoria Yesterday. Lodged a police complaint in local police station. But no clue as of now. Tried tracking through cynogen log in but its not working. The IMEI details are IMEI1: 911436250031428, IMEI2: 911436250031436. Please let me know how to track it as it is really painful when you lose a newly bought phone and is worse when you lose it after you had started liking it.

sahaj sondhi likes this.
  14. mohdabid_16

mohdabid_16

but how to install in phone ???? this code????:(o_O

sivak likes this.
  15. anujsharma9196

anujsharma9196 The Born Engineer.. .(^_^) YUPHORIA Yuser

This is not for users. This is for developers and it cann't be installed on phones.

16. nagaruna

nagaruna YUREKA Yuser

thanks you.. sir

17. luvyu

luvyu Avoid ALTERCATION YuBarons YUKnight Keepers YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Development for Yuphoria has already started and this will boost it further. Both of Yu devices have top notch developers working and I have never seen so much of development for any device in such a short time. Yu televentures are on right path with all these efforts, 50k users for Yureka and another 50 k will add soon now with Yuphoria launch. YU just has to work hard with CM team to resolve these annoying bugs and YU will be leading brand in India for the years to come

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    shamu and Shivam Vashishtha like this.
  18. mnkgyl

mnkgyl Handy Manny YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

The best part of this thread was when swapnil jadhav posted that rahul Sharma is late like you and RDS do on yugod's threads.

19. Rudraksh Tripathi

Rudraksh Tripathi YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

But people are reporting problems like touch screen issue, screen not lighting up on calls and there are more in the bugs section of Yuphoria
    http://forums.yuplaygod.com/forums/bug-reporting-issues-troubleshooting.46/

20. Navpreet Singh

Navpreet Singh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.