An #offer you can’t refuse.

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Aug 24, 2016.

1. ALLO

ALLO Something is happened,everything is better

Just shutup YU..for when we are waiting for your updates.we are taking years of time to give single update.many number of customers facing problem with old OS.
    Hey Rahul Sharma..you don't have shameless on yourself man..you think atleast once before going to bed at night...#why I am cheating many indians for improving business#...remember you are also indian.feel ashame on yourself before cheating our Indians by selling poor quality mobiles& making of fake promises to us.
    If you have capacity to maintain the brand,you will do it,otherwise close your shitty brand and go to hell...waste tech team&useless founder Rahul Sharma.
    @YUForumSupport

2. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Yo dude there's no use whining like that and I said that they have released updates but
    If u don't wanna update then it's fine just don't keep on pestering the YUSERs here
    Bad preaching about a company would not help!!
    They are still a startup give them time!!

Sent from my YU4711 using Tapatalk

3. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Registeration of YU Yureka black has started??

4. mk90

mk90

Guys we r purchased not midrange budget we r purchased low budget phone like yurekha n + n yuphoria n we received 2 Major update like kitkat to lollipop for cyanogen 5.0.2 to 5.1.1 os n yuphoria also received 5.0.2 to 5.1.1 n xiaomi redmi 2 not received any android update not even volte so at list we happy for that n honestly say when we purchase low budget we not even expect update n we talk about mi ,vivo n oppo their service center is worst than YU/Micromax

Anubhav Verma and Rishi4082 like this.
  5. ALLO

Hii..bro...for how much time I am waiting?I bought this my Yureka plus stock Android version on Jan 2016,this mobile released on Oct 2015,,,already 19 months are gone but still my device running on KitKat os..last year Rahul Sharma announced to release the MM 6.0.1&volte updates for all yu mobiles on May 16..already one year is gone ..now today also there is no information about that,either they are working on updates or not!!!!!
    How much time they will take for releasing single os update..before 2 months they release
    1.battery performance
    2.camera performance
    3.volte
    4.MM 6.0
    Updates for their new mobile yunicorn to improve their business bro...but why they don't release same MM&volte updates for old devices????from years of time...
    Brooo. They cheating customers alot..they fools ever and ever....they manage customers for years of time by fake replies..the most worst brand in India is YU....
    @YUForumSupport

6. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Exactly my point

7. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

They have given the update 8 months ago
    Difference is that since it's a YU so u had to flash the zip of YU OS MM through fastboot
    That's all..
    Problem solved
    Or if u don't want to go onto hassle then
    Open fast boot
    Type fastboot devices
    fastboot oem unlock go
    fastboot flash recovery <recovery name>.img
    Done now install a custom ROM
    Through a recovery
    That's it u would get 7.1.2 ROM on your YU YUREKA

I hope it helped
    Disclaimer:- If anything goes I ain't responsible read guides and take backups and.

.... then proceed
    :)

8. ALLO

Hey I want to install cyanogen os on my Yureka plus on stock Android(KK 4.4.4).
    Is it better working in this device??pls tell me if any one do it before...and also tell me is my device in connection with YU for future updates after installing cyanogen os???
    And another question is which os version of cyanogen is best??either cos11(or)cos12.1...pls tell me about these questions.
    @YUForumSupport

9. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

U want updates go for Custom ROMs!!
    U will get monthly updates!!

10. abhishek07

abhishek07 SolveTheTECH

You will not be happy with cyanogen as it is no more active these days. You will not get any updates as cyanogen server is no more active. Even if u install it you will not be able to make use of themes as it requires a cyanogen account. I prefer you installing yuos mm 6.0 firmware it is very smooth.

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

ALLO likes this.
  11. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

Regarding your concern, we request you to kindly check your mail id.

12. ALLO

Hey guys I am Yureka plus stock Android KitKat user.since one year we don't any OS updates from YU.why we support YU.so many times I am asking for updates..but Yu people don't give correct response to me....that why YU is the waste brand ever and ever...
    @YUForumSupport

13. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

They are a very techy brand u have to have some knowledge regarding fastboot and all that stuff otherwise u can't update to YU OS!!

14. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

yES BRO....I HAVE DONE THIS...

15. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY....BUY LOW BUDGET PHONES BUT STILL IN THAT CLASS MICROMAX/YU ARE AWESOME.....I WOULD SAY BEST THAN XIAOMI, LENOVO, SAMSUNG, OPPO, VIVO.....ETC..ETC..

16. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

"http://download.yuplaygod.com/" have been there for over a year now. Since an OTA is not possible due to shutting down of Cyanogen and their servers. An AOSP bringup of marshmallow is present here.

You can move to your development section where there are many flavours of ROMs for your to test. http://forums.yuplaygod.com/forums/roms.66/

17. ALLO

K when you release OTA os updates for Yureka plus YU5510A...I'm waiting from one year.last year Rahul Sharma had promised to release mm 6.0.1 for all YU devices.at this at least lollipop is not released cheating brand...cheating founder...I'm facing many problems with old os...4g phone without volte support...bullshit company ever...to be frank are you release updates or not..tell me,than I sold this waste mobile and go for mi...waste brand YU...my phone is heating like iron box,when using mobile data&during calling also in just 5min...waste,cheap quality mobiles from YU.
    @YUForumSupport

18. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Can't u read and understand There will be no OTA!!
    Plss flash a Custom ROM or YUOS from the above-mentioned site!!

19. mk90

mk90

I just say one thing to YU stop hiding your failure to say cyanogen shut down because official cm 13.0 is available from March 2016 n cyanogen is shut down in DEC 2016 their is 9 month gap of realising update n shut down so that's @YUForumSupport failure n YU televenture failure to not give that update which Every one know:mad::p:mad::mad::mad::mad:

20. mk90

mk90

But they at list give YU os update to give their flagship as other cyanogen base os company did in past they role out cyanogen to android os update to their device which YU may don't know about it that to much disappointment:p:D