An #offer you can’t refuse.

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Aug 24, 2016.

1. dhananjay deogirkar

dhananjay deogirkar

sir,
    yuphoria 5010 me lte se volte kaise kare
    plz batay

thanks

2. ALLO

ALLO Something is happened,everything is better

Hey YU you are the most wanted waste brand of India.you don't give updates regularly.
    I am using Yureka plus(YU5510A)on stock Android.it heats more and more.it reach maximum of 50°c temperature even in cooling environment.i can't handle this,it is just like iron box....hey are your owner Rahul Sharma is using this mobiles iron the clothes??????what a waste brand..i purchased cheap&poor quality mobiles by investing 9000/-.waste my valuable money. In mi is the best brand ever,they provide best quality mobiles within low prices.you can't beat any brand throughout your life time also.
    Hey Rahul Sharma close your waste&cheap brand and go to home and do other work,that is the best way to you....you can't get reputation in India by this brand ever in throughout your life time
    @YUForumSupport

3. Udaya kumar. K

Udaya kumar. K YUREKA Yuser

Is this forum working? for past few months I am seeing only same official announcements. No updates for a long time :(

4. shijint

shijint

Yes man!! I bought this phone because I couldn't get redmi 3s. But now I think I have made a wrong decision... What the hell are they doing in their offices!!! If they don't know how to run a company they should shut it down!!!

5. YUForumSupport

YUForumSupport YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser

Dear Customer,

As per your concern, we suggest you to please visit to our service center for better assistance.

6. ALLO

You bloody fools of India..why telling this idiot answers again and again from one year.tell me if you have capacity to release OS update or not????why I am going to your waste service centre repeatedly????YU waste fellows I want OTA update for my mobile k...I invest 9000/- on this mobile...I wasted my money by buying this bloody brand mobile.cheap&idiot fellows of India YU.....shame on your self Mr.Rahul Sharma....go to hell....get out your cheap brand from india....don't sell your worst mobiles...just ****off.....
    @YUForumSupport

7. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Update for YU Yureka is available!!
    Head on to YUOS page in Google
    http://download.yuplaygod.com/#

Xiaomi doesn't provide updates of android versions as well they provide MIUI updates:)

Sent from my YU4711 using Tapatalk

8. ALLO

Xiaomi provide android OS updates and also MIUI updates for their customers
    ...I am using Yureka plus on stock Android version not Yureka...
    @YUForumSupport

9. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

U must be so lucky that u are using YU Yureka Plus Android version
    What are u waiting for unlock the bootloader and install the custom roms
    If not YU OS M

10. YUForumSupport

Dear Customer,

We shall announce the same very soon , till then stay tuned.

11. mk90

mk90

We r tune with u from many months but YU not yet update their devices

12. ALLO

Hey don't said your bloody repeated answers.we are saying this replies since one year.hey shut down your waste brand and go to hell....I am facing many problems with old OS in my mobile....waste fellow of India Rahul Sharma
    @YUForumSupport

13. ALLO

Thanks bro...but I don't know how it is done.when I'm going to service centre..they ask 300/- as service charge for installing new os in my device....
    @YUForumSupport

14. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Do it yourself!!
    There a lot of guys in the forum who can do it!! Just search a little
    And get going
    But I would say u too go for Custom ROMs!!

15. Srihari makkena

Srihari makkena

Which custom ROM do you want

16. Srihari makkena

Srihari makkena

Which type of custom ROMs do you wants tell me brooo

Rishi4082 likes this.
  17. Rishi4082

Rishi4082

Read it properly
    I said that go for Custom ROMs
    Coming to the second part I'm....already on a Custom ROM named AEX 4.1!!:)

18. YUForumSupport

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that as such there is no official update related to your device, your device will get a notification once the update is available.

We would like to thank you in anticipation of your continued patience and co-operation.

19. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

I am also using YU Yureka plus...Snap dragon 615 when developed by Qualcomm, declared therein that this processor is mid range processor and when this was released many companies used and invested on it...615 octa core is although was one of the powerful processor capable in handling high graphic games as well but heats a lot...so when you have purchased 615 which is approx-3 years old process in 2017 where company has worked in many efficient and battery efficient processors like 625,626, 652, 653, 660, 820, 821, Now 835 which is expensive developing in less than 10 nanometer technology you invested in 615....however at that time in 2015 the games were also available with light graphics, now with new development you will get the better things....Yu reka plus has also very positive sides...new OS and custom UI updates on old devices is something that companies do not want to invest on Like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which was one of the popular handset for 2015-16..and now company has stopped giving updates....when companies released new updates in Note 3 and people downloaded it the phones started getting heat-up and lags a bit....so use your phone for one year (midranges specially) and buy another one... i have today registered for NEW UPCOMMING YUREKA BLACK and i am quite sure being a successor of yureka series it will be best amongst the rest of YU devices of Yureka series....the camera experience in Yureka plus is wowsome..specially rear 13mpx camera....

Rishi4082 likes this.
  20. Anubhav Verma

Anubhav Verma The Unstoppable....

I accept that my Yureka plus also heats with continued gaming which is something that company has to ensure before launching their phones do R&D on their proposed processors...and use performance and battery centtric processors.... if you want to stand on sand you must be having capability for it and YU has to work on this otherwise Chinese brand will eat up all Indian market which we Indians do not want actually....

abhishek07 and Rishi4082 like this.