12.1 OTA roll out for YUPHORIA

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by YuGod, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YuGod

YuGod SuperYuser SuperYuser YuBarons YUNICORN Yuser

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share that 12.1 update for YUPHORIA will start rolling out from today.The update will be rolled out in phases over the coming two weeks with a host of enhanced features such as:

• Redesigned Launcher: App Drawer and Folders have been redesigned enhancing accessibility
    • Smarter Screen: LiveDisplay intelligently adjusts your screen based on environmental conditions
    • Calendar Together with Email: Enjoy the latest Boxer powered experience where you can seamlessly share your availability and schedule appointments
    • Fresh AudioFX: The user interface has been updated for consistency across all devices
    • More Playback support: Substantially increased support of codecs for video and audio playback

This update will also bring enhanced responsiveness, performance improvements and amazing thermal control to your YUPHORIA.

Software details:
    Cyanogen OS version: 12.1
    Android OS version: 5.1.1
    Software version: YOG4PAS47N

NOTE: Give your feedbacks on the new software here

Regards,

YU Team

2. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

FAQs for Troubleshooting

1) What do I do to successfully download 12.1 OTA –

• Ensure device is on stock ROM, Kernel and Recovery. Current Stock Cyanogen OS version : YNG1TBS2P2.

2) What do I do if I see 2 Photo Icon post upgrade?

• Once you have finished installing the OTA, do make sure you reboot your device once or else customers will see 2 icons of “Photos”. Reboot and it will be fixed.

3) When can OTA fail?

• Scenario 1 : Devices encrypted while using 12.0, will have higher chance of OTA failure.
    • Solution : Make sure you have disabled the encryption before flashing the 12.1 OTA. To do that go to Settings > Security > Follow Decryption steps

• Scenario 2 : In case you had rooted device and flashed any mod, Kernel, Thermal configuration files or used YU Thermal Control app, there are chances of OTA failure as you changed system partition.
    • Solution : First re-flash the stock Cyanogen OS (Version Details: YNG1TBS2P2) via Fastboot or Recovery and return to stock conditions.

4) When can my phone go into Recovery Mode?

• Scenario 1 : When you try installing OTA in Conditions – “rooted device & flashed any mod, Kernel, Thermal config files or used YU Thermal Control app, there are chances of OTA failure as you changed system partition”
    • Solution : Return to system by selecting first option in recovery i.e “Reboot to system” > Now to install OTA, First re-flash the stock Cyanogen OS (Version Details: YNG1TBS2P2) via Fastboot or Recovery and return to stock conditions.

For more detailed FAQs download the attached file.

Attached Files:

3. Subhosmit Choudhury

Subhosmit Choudhury ıllıllı ĂĹŴĂŶŚ ĔĂĞĔŔ ŤŐ ĤĔĹР ıllıllı YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Can you please share the fastboot files and the flashable zips?

Shivansh maurya and NinadMonpara like this.
  4. Ayush Tyagi

Ayush Tyagi YU Team Member YU-Team SuperYuser YuBarons Chief Curator YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Fastboot and flashable files will be released only after 100% roll out.

5. Subhosmit Choudhury

Subhosmit Choudhury ıllıllı ĂĹŴĂŶŚ ĔĂĞĔŔ ŤŐ ĤĔĹР ıllıllı YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Ok sir

6. Ashu Singh

Ashu Singh YUPHORIA Yuser

and what about us Sir.?
    who are on different custom roms in waiting of COS 12.1..thinks of us Sir..its a request..plz @ayushtyagi28

Subhosmit Choudhury likes this.
  7. Subhosmit Choudhury

But that wasnt official! it was just some user who did it, the official images were uploaded after a week

8. Ashu Singh

that what i am saying..i support you

9. Poison-Fang

Poison-Fang I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak. YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

What!!! no flashable zip until 100% roll out. Awh!!! Now someone needs to capture the official link through logcat...

10. Ashu Singh

hope someone do that soon

11. Mr A

Mr A

Guys I have got news that CM 12.1 for Yuphoria has launched today.
    So plz anybody upload the CM 12.1 Zip file & also tell the procedure how to convert from Stock ? Plz upload videos & file for flashing of Stock Android to CM 12.1 that would be easier for everyone.

12. Udit Talwar

Udit Talwar Guest

every frustrated user enjoying custom rom or nightlies, no one will flash cm12.0 again for 12.1 ota, hope they will give fastboot files soon as possible.

xiongster, Hari618 and Yukick like this.
  13. Gaib

Gaib

Watch "How to Install Cm12 in Yuphoria Stock Android" on YouTube -

mojo_nojo_007 and MJ Prasad like this.
  14. androvista

androvista

Lolz I just did that.. Am downloading update

Vipan Kumar and Yukick like this.
  15. search4creative

search4creative Old: Do or Die. New: Do it before you Die

What about the camera upgrade. Before you said, there will be a MAJOR UPDATE FOR CAMERA, WHICH WILL INCREASE CAMERA OUTPUT INCREDIBLY ?

But Yu have not mentioined anything about camera in this update ?

Akshat.r30, Tejas Chavan and karanamb like this.
  16. Udit Talwar

Udit Talwar Guest

hehe update rolled out? rahul said it will rolled out tonight and please confirm does it have quick charge 2.0? i have seen on there twitter handle for yuphoria.

17. Nishant M

Nishant M YUPHORIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser

Supreeth Hd, camaro and Yukick like this.
  18. Yukick

Yukick YUPHORIA Yuser Yureka Black YUser

Rahul said yesterday night... Check the the date of post

19. akshay9494

akshay9494

It will be released in 1 or 2 DAYS.

20. Udit Talwar

Udit Talwar Guest

Screenshot_20151204-152046.png

royalbisht likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.