‪#‎Yunicorn‬; leads a a competitive edge over its rivals in the segment. - The Economic Times

Discussion in 'Media Reviews' started by YuGod, Jun 9, 2016.

1. YuGod

YuGod SuperYuser SuperYuser YuBarons YUNICORN Yuser

2. Poison-Fang

Poison-Fang I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak. YUREKA PLUS Yuser YUPHORIA Yuser YUTOPIA Yuser YUREKA Yuser YUNICORN Yuser

Tumse na ho payega

3. Swaddy (Swadesh Patra)

Swaddy (Swadesh Patra) Yureka Black YUser

Damn
    shit yu
    A mediatek device seriously that stutters with asphalt 8
    i would love to say yu sir Rahul Sharma
    3gb ram
    32gb rom
    128gb expandable
    Snapdragon 650
    3600 mah battery
    Super optimised for battery YU AOS
    5mp front cam with screen flash and 12mp back cam with dual tone flash but mean to say cam has to be excellent
    Corning gorilla glass 3
    Dolby sound
    5.5 inch fhd display
    And Volte a most
    Then...........
    yu will redefine flagships and market will certainly be yours i m willing to pay rs 13999
    but no bugs......
    Name it Yu la stella meaning the shooting star... Now to add pure stock Android experience coupled with fastest Android updates on top...U get the best phone in the budget segment.....

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    hirensheth likes this.
  4. Deepak Priyadarshi

Deepak Priyadarshi GameTech Arena - GTA

@YuGod now the market is taken by snapdragon 820-821 chipsets and you are still selling those 650s and p10.. Really?
    Never expected this from micromax.
    Canvas 100 was the 1st ICS phone in the market and I was the 1st to buy it and was proud of it but now see.. YU stuck with lollipops its nougat time..

Saggyspidey99 likes this.
  5. Swaddy (Swadesh Patra)

Really .... SD820 PLZZ.... Don't say it ....820 and 821 are clearly meant for flagships.....and if put them on budget phones without research you get something like Lenovo z2.....Buggy, Heater, below avg cam.....blah blah.... Rather I want a perfect phone which might not be out of the world but something that I can use for 4 years straight without any issues....650 is blazing fast for games like asphalt 8...... It's better to go for even 625 chipset the coolest one u will ever use in your life.....I think you got it..... Fastest good but not necessary for a budget phone but regular and fastest software updates are most necessary..... That's what I want from the next Yu and Micromax phones..... Anyways your suggestion and post was great.....

Aks895 likes this.
  6. Swaddy (Swadesh Patra)

Remember Yu Yutopia.....a flagship grade phone that was beautiful crap.....that the 1st one to have 4gb ram SD810 .... So what it was a crap and it is as well

7. aqi911

aqi911

SHAME ON YU.... JUS SEE MI NOTE 4

8. amit203

amit203

9. satyaprakash patra

satyaprakash patra

Regarding Yu5530 best mm update in this month?